Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

For the most part no you can’t be so called “woke” and date white people, but there are always exceptions and anomalies.

It was a lot bullshit posted in this thread.

Glad I came to the realization a long ass time ago. Its a lot of niggas out here who no matter what is always going to love their oppressor.

Also @Du your brother-in-law WASN'T fucking a rich white bitch. Her family had the money and if they chose to cut her ass off she would be just as broke as your brother-in-law.

This lady who used to work for me posted a link that had her son and his pro black T-shirt shop in it. I click his page and his wife is a 300lb ugly white woman. So this woke brotha couldn't find or didn't want any black woman by his side to help him grow his black business
At least that nigga spreading the message.

A lot of my black friends are married to white women and are very happily married

But saying that they were never woke type of people in the first place they just living life and being happy

aight...so another one added to the list

fresh off the buzz of his latest song/visuals

Childish gambino dates/has a kid with a white woman

does that lessen the impact of what he's trying to do?

aight...so another one added to the list

fresh off the buzz of his latest song/visuals

Childish gambino dates/has a kid with a white woman

does that lessen the impact of what he's trying to do?

No does not lessen it. As far as we know he never claimed he was woke.

He didn't marry or have any children with them though.

Besides did he do that as Malcolm little or Malcolm X?

Doesn't matter, he did it and still went on to be one of the greatest civil rights icons. Don't lose out on the message because you don't agree with what goes on in their personal life.

Doesn't matter, he did it and still went on to be one of the greatest civil rights icons. Don't lose out on the message because you don't agree with what goes on in their personal life.

He dated white women before he woke up. So its excused because once he knew better he did better.

Back