Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

You been saying this for 5 years lol

in 5 years you couldn’t get a $25 mic?

Nigga i got a $50 turtle beach one right now and the shit won't stop echoing even tho its not coming through my tv. The mic not even old

:niggaa:

Do it today I'll be talking here he say mac "insert high pitched noise for 30 sec" I say what you say... he'll unplug it then plug it back in and it'd working good until 2.9 seconds later and it happens all over again

Lmaoooooo chill

I can play COD w/oout a mic honestly

i do better w/ out hearing u niggas talk anyways, you peeped how I was laying niggas down long before we started a ps4 party.

I still lead the team to victory

ill get a new one but im just pissed because this mic i got now not even old, i been trying to find a solution

Lmaoooooo chill

I can play COD w/oout a mic honestly

i do better w/ out hearing u niggas talk anyways, you peeped how I was laying niggas down long before we started a ps4 party.

I still lead the team to victory

ill get a new one but im just pissed because this mic i got now not even old, i been trying to find a solution
Buying a new one is the solution. Told you if need me to send you 20 bucks to get one I got ya

lol maybe the controller

thats what I said, i just wanna know what it is before i waste more money

if i buy a new stick and it ends up still happening ima be pissed.

I do have another stick here so i might try it with that one just to see if it echoes

Buying a new one is the solution. Told you if need me to send you 20 bucks to get one I got ya

U dont know that

like @Beta said its a chance its the controller

Im gonna test it out when we play later with another stick. u gone be on tonight or this evening?

Back