Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

I remember the comments on her page when he got her pregnant

All women were like

"A person can change"

"You guys are immature incels who say you can't make a hoe a housewife, the past is the past"

Now the same ones are laughing at him, calling him stupid for getting her pregnant and he should've known.

About 90% of dudes knew how this would end if you have any type of experience or game.

His elders should've given him the heads up on why you don't wife the neighborhood bop no matter what anyone says or if she "changed"

She def got dude. But he wanted it and thought it was real and she preyed on him. She was in college around folks at 18. Became a millionaire at 19 and did what he wanted to do. He was grown and made his decision

the reality is *A LOT* of Black men have been abused by older Black women and ppl rarely discuss what that abuse looks like.

i pray for the day when we can keep the same energy across the broad when it comes to sexual abuse and manipulation/exploitation.
Lol word man. I brought this up in the Nola thread and niggas laughed at me man lol. But shit is real though.

Lion-Attack-at-Zoo-Video.png

It sucks what happened to that guy

That lion aint shit man

the age thing aint a big deal to me in this situation.

But her intent to us a man to get child support is. It happens so much on every level.

I...i fail to see what "happened" to him tho

He happened to him
Come on I know you smarter than this. Like she literally played him. All those rants and going off on ig and all those pics were scrubbed from her page. Next thing you know they taking family pics and bam she knocked up and every guy did this Dear White People epic screw face.gif
Cause they knew she was playing chess not checkers. Everything before dude came along. Was she toxic and blah blah. She played the angel and going on about her life.

Back