Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie Falls For Lil Nas X Trolling Again

Little boys putting basketballs under their shirts are out here stomping on womanhood. How dare they

If that’s what you see with this grown ass man. That’s on you

I stand by what I said and what I been saying about the roles of men in this society taking over women and women spaces.

This society old and now new has male patriarchy written all over it

If that’s what you see with this grown ass man. That’s on you

I stand by what I said and what I been saying about the roles of men in this society taking over women and women spaces.

This society old and now new has male patriarchy written all over it

Honestly though I see the pics as a play on artists calling albums their "baby". Lil Nas X has just mastered the art of trolling people into being mad about stupid shit

Honestly though I see the pics as a play on artists calling albums their "baby". Lil Nas X has just mastered the art of trolling people into being mad about stupid shit

I know exactly what he was doing calling it his baby.

My point was for the larger issues I’m starting to see thanks to my sister pointed out to me a while back

I know exactly what he was doing calling it his baby.

My point was for the larger issues I’m starting to see thanks to my sister pointed out to me a while back

I mean that's not a recent thing though. Men have often taken over spaces that have been deemed for women and talking over them when they express their own concerns. Women have been talking about that shit for a long ass time. When they bring those things up though people like to dismiss their concerns as "fake outrage" or in the case of Black women they're told to ignore their womanhood in favor of solely identifying as Black.

In this specific instance though this is just to get some jokes about Boosie and his weird obsession with Nas X because he's reaching Pusha T/Drake levels of keeping up with this nigga ever move

I mean that's not a recent thing though. Men have often taken over spaces that have been deemed for women and talking over them when they express their own concerns. Women have been talking about that shit for a long ass time. When they bring those things up though people like to dismiss their concerns as "fake outrage" or in the case of Black women they're told to ignore their womanhood in favor of solely identifying as Black.

Yes. That’s why I said society old and new. Emphasis on the new because it’s worse now

But I digress

Well good sir...you have just agreed with a feminist talking point. Enjoy having people tell you you're a cuck, soft, gay etc for daring to view women apart from being attached to something a man does.

bruh. I always said men and women are equal.

but we are not the same and not privy to each other spaces in all situations.

All the men here say we are equal but we still treat women different but in a good way.

the problem is men nowadays want them same privileges the women get and want to be afforded them too and that shit is weak

I’m just not on the train where men and women are the same in all aspects of life and no boundaries should be set. That ain’t my view.

Women need their own spaces and own safe spaces and no man, trans, or non-women should be or have access to them.

bruh. I always said men and women are equal.

but we are not the same and not privy to each other spaces in all situations.

All the men here say we are equal but we still treat women different but in a good way.

the problem is men nowadays want them same privileges the women get and want to be afforded them too and that shit is weak

I’m just not on the train where men and women are the same in all aspects of life and no boundaries should be set. That ain’t my view.

Women need their own spaces and own safe spaces and no man, trans, or non-women should be or have access to them.

Again you're taking this way more serious a thread than it was intended. Good that you're becoming more aware of how women see things but...jokes nigga.

At the bold...by here do you mean ABW or here as in the world in general? I mean both statements would be wrong but just for clarification.

Again you're taking this way more serious a thread than it was intended. Good that you're becoming more aware of how women see things but...jokes nigga.

At the bold...by here do you mean ABW or here as in the world in general? I mean both statements would be wrong but just for clarification.

Becoming?

naw. That’s disrespectful bruh.

Yea bruh. This “becoming” shit ain’t sitting right with me.

Back