Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
I don't get how you have one of the most high profile prisoners and the people at the top aren't personally overseeing to that person's imprisonment. And by the top I mean all the way up to the DOJ.

As I said before the gov't BEEN knew who was all in the pedophile ring with Epstein.

So a pedophile, rapist and snitch got killed
01fe5bcdfaa35e1a16ace9a3ae9a377b.gif

The problem is with their star witness dead, the pressure is off the govt to hold any of those others accountable

The fact that you really believed that these people were really going to be held accountable by this gov't is funny as fuck. The gov't doesn't get put under pressure in this country.

The gov't never needed Epstein. If they really wanted to lock those people up they could've been did that shit.

A dummy maybe the face of the country but ain't no dummies running this country.

He was supposedly murdered bc he has info on “powerful ppl”, correct?

yet after his death the investigations are continuing... so it defeats the purpose of the whole theory. His death didn’t end anything. There’s still names in books, there’s also supposedly audio and video, to be used by Epstein as blackmail, and supposedly he’s known as a “blackmail master”, even stated within this thread I think...

The powerful ppl aren’t even protected in his death.

A dead man tells no tales.

All that "evidence" is inconsequential. How would an attorney link anything that allegedley belonged to Epstein if he is dead? The next logical step would be to question him about the findings and how they may or not be relevant to bring charges up against others. He's gone. They have nothing now.

He got caught slippin and the backlash from tjat could have brought others down as well. With him gone, it's over.

All that "evidence" is inconsequential. How would an attorney link anything that allegedley belonged to Epstein if he is dead? The next logical step would be to question him about the findings and how they may or not be relevant to bring charges up against others. He's gone. They have nothing now.

He got caught slippin and the backlash from tjat could have brought others down as well. With him gone, it's over.
now that hes dead...im sure he'll be sentenced

Yall need to understand these pedophiles that Epstein was with and the level they were on. The shit was all for show nobody who was really on top was going to get locked up for this shit. The people involved in this is just like the bank bailout
show-Too-Big-To-Fail_0.jpg

According to the media, Epstein had his island wired. Pretty much everyone and thing is supposedly on audio and camera. Recordings in order to blackmail anyone. If that’s true, there would need to be drives w all this information.... unless it’s false or he destroyed them.

The fact that you really believed that these people were really going to be held accountable by this gov't is funny as fuck. The gov't doesn't get put under pressure in this country.

The gov't never needed Epstein. If they really wanted to lock those people up they could've been did that shit.

A dummy maybe the face of the country but ain't no dummies running this country.

I believe they would have sacrificed some of the smaller fish while sparing the bigger ones

I believe they would have sacrificed some of the smaller fish while sparing the bigger ones

I can agree with that and its highly probable that is what would've happened. They still don't need and never needed Epstein to get those people is all I'm really saying.

The gov't knows, who, what, when and where about all those people involved before Epstein said a word. It's just they don't care and way too many high level people on that pedophile shit.

According to the media, Epstein had his island wired. Pretty much everyone and thing is supposedly on audio and camera. Recordings in order to blackmail anyone. If that’s true, there would need to be drives w all this information.... unless it’s false or he destroyed them.

If what you said it true, im sure all that is long gone.

I heard there was a fire but that’s the only source so far. Even when searching Epstein Island Fire. Not saying it didn’t happen because I think I read it did but quite a while back, a few years ago. But today we see images that there’s still plenty of buildings standing, perfectly well intact and not burned down. Also, supposedly he has a network of underground tunnels. So there’s a lot to cover. His death doesn’t mean anything in terms of possible evidence that could be found there in order to implicate a vast number of powerful ppl.

I heard there was a fire but that’s the only source so far. Even when searching Epstein Island Fire. Not saying it didn’t happen because I think I read it did but quite a while back, a few years ago. But today we see images that there’s still plenty of buildings standing, perfectly well intact and not burned down. Also, supposedly he has a network of underground tunnels. So there’s a lot to cover. His death doesn’t mean anything in terms of possible evidence that could be found there in order to implicate a vast number of powerful ppl.

The fire happened years ago.

It wasn't recent.

He was under a conspiracy investigation so it ain’t over per se..... but it is

Back