Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

This show is ass. I might quit for god after this season. And what the hell happened with that dr. will neighbor gimmick? Did they just abandon that shit?

This show is ass. I might quit for god after this season. And what the hell happened with that dr. will neighbor gimmick? Did they just abandon that shit?

They made it seem like it was more than it really was.

Basically, he wasn't actually living there.

In which case, the gimmick didn't really make sense if that was never going to be the case.

It's about to get real now.

These dumb broads can never stick together.

Well, can't put it on Christmas, because she sees the writing on the wall.

This is all on Nicole.

Glad they're both about to get taken out because I don't care for either one of them.

Nicole's gonna feel sick when she's sitting in the jury house with two men in the Final 2......knowing that it could've been her and Christmas in the Final 2 if she had just used the POV on Christmas.

She really thinks Memphis is going home tonight.

Can't wait to see her cry when she realizes she's been played.

Last edited:
It's about to get real now.

These dumb broads can never stick together.

Well, can't put it on Christmas, because she sees the writing on the wall.

This is all on Nicole.

Glad they're both about to get taken out because I don't care for either one of them.

Nicole's gonna feel sick when she's sitting in the jury house with two men in the Final 2......knowing that it could've been her and Christmas in the Final 2 if she had just used the POV on Christmas.

She really thinks Memphis is going home tonight.

Can't wait to see her cry when she realizes she's been played.

Eddie Murphy flabbergasted clip.gif

Scary ass house.

These people are scared to do anything to rock the boat.

The best thing for Cody and Enzo's game would be to vote Christmas out...........or split the vote and have Nicole vote him out.

With two women in the house, if given a choice, neither of them is gonna take a man to Final 2.

Scary ass house.

These people are scared to do anything to rock the boat.

The best thing for Cody and Enzo's game would be to vote Christmas out...........or split the vote and have Nicole vote him out.

With two women in the house, if given a choice, neither of them is gonna take a man to Final 2.

I feel like there's a fundamental flaw in the way this game is played and it would be way more obvious if it wasn't down to the editing. Unlike Survivor there is no real respect for the blindside since the BB version is all about the backdoor. I feel like every recent season of this show no one after jury gets booted without knowing they're getting booted unless it's a double eviction.

And yeah it always comes down to people being either scared to rock the boat or even worse - people that are truly playing for second. Enzo clearly has to know he would lose to Cody. Memphis probably knew it too but those guys are family men with jobs that would gladly just do this for the stipend or the second place 25k or whatever it is.

I can't imagine how anyone in this house would be like... "yeah let's get Kevin" or "lets get David" when Cody or Mempis or Christmas are still in the house.

Problem is the clout chasing. All these mfs on the show for clout instead of trying to win the grand prize. Alot of em satisfied with the stipend and screen time.

Obviously this allstars so its next level but I think they need to get away from casting people that know too much about the show. Get some more David's.

Thank god for big brother Canada cause bbus ain't it no more.

Problem is the clout chasing. All these mfs on the show for clout instead of trying to win the grand prize. Alot of em satisfied with the stipend and screen time.

Obviously this allstars so its next level but I think they need to get away from casting people that know too much about the show. Get some more David's.

Thank god for big brother Canada cause bbus ain't it no more.

I think it's the opposite though.

Meaning, people are too scared to make any big moves because they're afraid it'll jeopardize their chances of winning the grand prize.

Basically, everybody thinks they're gonna make it to Final 2..........when, obviously, only 2 people actually will.

I think it's the opposite though.

Meaning, people are too scared to make any big moves because they're afraid it'll jeopardize their chances of winning the grand prize.

Basically, everybody thinks they're gonna make it to Final 2..........when, obviously, only 2 people actually will.

Nah we've seen all season mfs worried about their image outside the house. From davonne and bayleigh telling everyone they voting black instead of just doing it like fools, from Nicole's various breakdowns, Christmas breakdowns, Tyler's breakdowns and wanting to quit for blm but curving that shit when they said they'll fuck his stipend up, enzo talking big shit then falling in line week after week.

Even Janelle after getting evicted was on twitter for weeks bussing shots every chance she could. Kaysar doing cast. Shit is all cringe.

Only mf there to win everything rn is cody and the streets saying Derrick influenced and set that up before the game.

We'll see what happens next season with fresh faces but I'm guessing just more bullshit.

Only thing good about this season was they're self aware so we didn't get the typical racist bullshit and subsequent cover up by production.
We got Christmas going Karen for a week that was it.

Nah we've seen all season mfs worried about their image outside the house. From davonne and bayleigh telling everyone they voting black instead of just doing it like fools, from Nicole's various breakdowns, Christmas breakdowns, Tyler's breakdowns and wanting to quit for blm but curving that shit when they said they'll fuck his stipend up, enzo talking big shit then falling in line week after week.

Even Janelle after getting evicted was on twitter for weeks bussing shots every chance she could. Kaysar doing cast. Shit is all cringe.

Only mf there to win everything rn is cody and the streets saying Derrick influenced and set that up before the game.

We'll see what happens next season with fresh faces but I'm guessing just more bullshit.

Only thing good about this season was they're self aware so we didn't get the typical racist bullshit and subsequent cover up by production.
We got Christmas going Karen for a week that was it.

Two different things.

The way they act and their emotions are all for their image/brand.

But the way they move......how they vote.........who they nominate.............all that is for the money.

So, both things might be true...........but, trust and believe.......they care about that $500,000 more than anything.

Last edited:
Just finished watching tonight's episode.

Funny how Cody and Nicole are mad at Enzo for looking out for himself and not trying to help Cody take out Christmas.

Enzo did exactly what he was supposed to do.........which was secure his ticket to the Final 3.

Not his fault Cody didn't have enough sense to do the same thing.

Charles Barkley contemplating clip.gif

If Cody wins the final HOH, I don't think he's taking Enzo with him.

He's been riding so hard for Nicole, that I'm starting to think that they made an agreement to split the prize money if both of them make it to Final 2.

Jason Terry clip.gif

Haven't watched the feeds in weeks, but there must not be anything going on in the house if the only thing they showed last night was all of them pleading their case for first place.

IDK, maybe they're saving it for Finale Night or something..........but something's gotta change.

This is not only the worst so-called "All-Star" season..........but also one of the worst seasons in general.

Hate to say it, but it might be time to get the viewers more involved.

Not so much that they can control who goes home, but give them a way to mess up the HOH's noms or something.

I'm thinking, whoever is left on the block after the POV ceremony.......let the fans vote on who they want to keep.

Say for example, Nicole and Christmas are on the block.

The house agrees to vote out Christmas..........but the fans want to vote out Nicole.

Have them do a comp on the spot to see who stays.

Since it's a live show, it would have to either be a true/false comp...........of have them guess a number or something.

I know it kind of compromises the integrity of the game, but the game has been compromised for the past few years with this...........vote-with-the-house.........mentality.

The show can't keep going on like this.

Welp, it's Finale Night.

As much as I hate her, the only thing that could save this season for me is if Nicole wins the Final HOH.............takes Enzo instead of Cody.............and Enzo wins the whole thing.

Also, Janelle winning America's Favorite Player would be icing on the cake.

Back