Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Real Sikh is dope but let be honest JC pen is levels beyond him. I think Verb gave Hustle the battle, because this is the worst Verb ive seen in awhile. But yea a serious Verb somewhat makes sense.

Aye Verb did not battle yesterday; that was Pay Verb. He debuted against Big Will on Street Status, reappeared in a few one round and KOTD battles over the years, and now he is here to stay. All bs aside, I think Verb might be motivated to have at least a DNA/Geechi Gotti-level performance against JC.

I agree with JC's pen being better than Sikh's, but I feel that Sikh "raps" better. However, I feel some of those flows he uses can border on nursery rhyming. With that said, he is definitely capable of having a debatable 2-1 with JC. I see that going like Chilla vs. Sikh. Also, I did not think of this until now but Real Sikh vs. Danny Myers would be cool.

Last edited:
Appreciate niggas talking coherent battle rap opinions. Was a time where a nigga could spit the simplest shit, and get the Supa Hot Fire Gas.

JC 3-0
Hustle 3-0
Coffee/Top debatable
Loso 3-0
Official 3-0

The years these niggas been battle rapping for. They should be able to step back and live comfortably. Remember when Hitman Holla tried to strike URL because they learned URL pocketed 2.5 million off the streams?

Why is Hitman Holla, Conceited, Charlie Clips able to get on Wild n Out & nobody else? URL not treating them right. Tay Roc been running URL for years but he still battling meanwhile he should be able to live comfortable.

Back