Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Cant we all just get along? Url will always be #1 without trying to stamp out competition that they're threatened by.

Ironically Joe kinda broke that shit down when he described himself. Joe said he focused on people liking him through his music instead of just liking the music.

JC has the personality of a gym sock. He puts up Cortez #s. He's never been a big draw.
But I don't need a nigga to game me like a woman to make me like them lol.

It's cool when somebody is entertaining,but the pen is what matters to me.

There are plenty of lop sided fan base battles.

Swamp is battling Tay Roc.

It's an excuse cause niggas is scared.

Verb did a judged battle vs Jimz and lost and lost money,but taking JC somehow just causes URL to go bankrupt?

Niggas act like if they announce Lux vs JC the event would be empty and nobody would buy the PPV.

Give JC the plate and let the bars speak for themselves.

JC got a few over million view battles.

But I don't need a nigga to game me like a woman to make me like them lol.

It's cool when somebody is entertaining,but the pen is what matters to me.

There are plenty of lop sided fan base battles.

Swamp is battling Tay Roc.

It's an excuse cause niggas is scared.

Verb did a judged battle vs Jimz and lost and lost money,but taking JC somehow just causes URL to go bankrupt?

Niggas act like if they announce Lux vs JC the event would be empty and nobody would buy the PPV.

Give JC the plate and let the bars speak for themselves.

JC got a few over million view battles.

That's not what you asked me lol

Why niggas won't battle JC and why JC doesn't bring in money are 2 different topics. You asked me the latter.

Lol @ these geechi is over saturating himself comments. Like ray roc ain't been on every smack card the last 10 years
How many we gonna here about Geechie s partner dying or being locked up.....plus Geechie s top tier now...what he doing battling Charon and Snake Eyez

Back