Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baltimore Student Passes 3 Classes In Four Years, Ranks Near Top Half Of Class With 0.13 GPA

Because you’re asking me shit to negate my point. Which is a school being that bad ain’t just on those 100s of parents. You have to know this.

I bet most them parents know their kid ain’t doing well.

I’m trying to do more research regarding this school.

ooo im just glad i dont have to engage with some of yall in real life.

im glad none of you work around kids. thank fucking god

You went to a Catholic school miss me with the shit. I don’t care about New Orleans in this conversation. And why is he passing! Passing equals good. It’s supposed to be. I can’t blame parents more than an entire fucked up school

Catholic school for 2 years out of 12. Read bruh.

and he didn’t go to school hardly.

“in his first three years at Augusta Fells, he failed 22 classes and was late or absent 272 days”

How can y’all do this to my son.
It’s the school fault
Somebody gotta pay

I assume they got 2-4 report cards a year so that’s 8-16 for his four years there and she didn’t see one of them.

School is pathetic
Momma didn’t give a fuck.

It’s really that simple

Too many layers to this. Not a simple reason why it happened but I do know that everybody involved could have done better.

“in his first three years at Augusta Fells, he failed 22 classes and was late or absent 272 days”

How can y’all do this to my son.
It’s the school fault
Somebody gotta pay

I assume they got 2-4 report cards a year so that’s 8-16 for his four years there and she didn’t see one of them.

School is pathetic
Momma didn’t give a fuck.

It’s really that simple
The mother couldnt care less about her kid's education. In the Baltimore public school system there is an app that allows parents to track their kid's grades and attendance.

The mother couldnt care less about her kid's education. In the Baltimore public school system there is an app that allows parents to track their kid's grades and attendance.

I said it takes less that an hour to check grades.

Let me go back and say it takes less that 5 minutes to check on your child lol

Well all the parents that send kids their are also trash. His gpa was in the top half my niggas. If that ain’t systemic what is.

in a thread bout school at that?

giphy.gif

Man, this kid faking being a victim is funny as hell.

"Mom what was all this for? What did I do this for?"

He has to be doing this shit on purpose for a laugh, haha. He passed 3 classes and didn't go his ass to school, and he's wondering was all that hard work for nothing? Hahaha

Man, this kid faking being a victim is funny as hell.

"Mom what was all this for? What did I do this for?"

He has to be doing this shit on purpose for a laugh, haha. He passed 3 classes and didn't go his ass to school, and he's wondering was all that hard work for nothing? Hahaha

He really said that?

Back