Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ima reserve judgement... Will needs to fire whoever has been cutting the trailers of his movies for real tho lol...the Aladdin trailer was trash and it ended up being a good movie to me..

Ima watch(prolly on gang)

Didn't show much at all in the trailer. I'm still in there.

I'm there for sure. Looks pretty damn good to me, if not just for nostalgia sake.

They're rehashing a lot of the themes and scenes in earlier movies (Will's purple jacket, Martin fucking Will's car up, Martin trying the diplomatic route contrary to Will's approach then getting his ass kicked, angry ass Pantoliano, Martin retiring, etc. I'm sure there will be a drug kingpin in there somewhere, a love interest for Will either related to Martin or the case, and a Martin about to vomit cause he can't stand something bloody or dead or rodent scene.

Trailer was underwhelming but the full movie might be good

Where he said they'd pull themselves over later cos they black and cops too driving in the mall made me laugh

smh.....Martin looks like shit lol

honestly idk about this one.....it's too long too late and this is clearly a Will Smith movie co-starring Martin now which is a shame cuz they both carried each other in the first one IMO.....I hope this one isnt as fucking long and drawn out as BB2 was and i'll be good...the fact they're previewing Will putting on a jacket in slow-mo tells me otherwise tho....lol

Back