Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aye! How do y’all date?

Friends > courting > dating > official, can't cap I take it slow, been through some things lol can't have a repeat.

Friends>courting>dating>official ?

Friends>dating>official?

Courting>dating>official?

Dating>official?

I don't date.

- "Hi">casual camaradeship>closeness and courting>unassumed romantic friendship and misandrinoir-driven ranting on black men: especially her fellow Haitian countrymen, but more insicively against African men>me getting forced into near-sexual encounter>gaslights me about being a perv who hit too much when she's actually the one doing it, so that I pursue her anyway>her: "we're not friends">realize I have a kink. Chases me since then>(stalks me for years and hacked my shit)>force me into near-sexual encounters again>mindblown each other continually but keep trying to Beta-ize me in vain>her:"we're not friends nor a couple">make believe to any rival we are a couple in the meantime. Get mad jealous about my slowly increasing popularity among women and get territorial when one of them hits on me when she's around. Calls her out brutally about her cock-blocking tendencies and jealousy a first time>stop the kinky stuff>get back into the kinky stuff>fake male friend lowkey jealous about the possibility both she and another girl he hits on (but she constantly mess him) may hits on me instead, so he got drunk and tell her about my feelings toward her>her: get a boyfriend and constantly taunts me about him being better than me at a anything. Trash her without any advice, but she wind up realizing it anyway because I tell it to a girl friend of hers the same day. In return, she trash him the next day (and make me understand times later she did it, partly because of me)>break-up and depression for the two of them>seeks my attention>reconciliation. Feigns being indifferent and a little pissed, but can't contains her emotions. She gained 25 pounds in six days, because she ate her emotions and also to rekindle the kinky part of the relationship>rub her boobs and hips on me the sixth day>realizes I am no longer as naive and grew more assertive: she's losing her sexual and psychological grip. She and other so-called friends starts slipping to a half of the city about me confiding to them about female friends acting weird and trying to make out with me and all shit>claims to both any rival and her own suitors as well that we are married for years. Calls her out brutally once again about her cock-blocking tendencies and jealousy>got thick/overweighted, but seems both mad and eager about it. Realizes she's bipolar AF>stops the kinky part once for good>calls me out about my naiveté following a little story with a best friend's wannabe ex-girlfriend asking me in marriage and trying forcing me into making out, slipping mid-conversation this is exactly what she did go me the first year we met. She got caught>realize she take me for a fool and stop visiting her for a while>ask me to visit her a little and even start driving me home (sorta. Her relatives does, she's a co-passenget as well)>get mad jealous when she heard about my coworkers hitting on me and trying to make out. Asked me to tell them I already have a GF, the girlfriend in question being her. I called her out about this and she admit we got a complicated situationship, but not that we are somewhat of a couple>being bipolar and hypocrite AF, she denied it all the next day>start getting mad about me no longer hitting on her for three years and acting aloof. Complains I am not assertive enough: ask me to be more agressive and I meant violent. Realizes once again this girl meant trouble and call her out a out her neverending reluctance to step out herself when I did it at multiple occassions when wwe were younger and get either gaslighted or rebutted as an erotomaniac fool or a perv anytime>somehow lucked about I no longer being a virgin (in spite me not being aware about it neither at that time) and seems a bit frustrated about it: the grip get loose>realizes she's crazy and mad toxic>ignores each other again>she fetch my attention again>reconciliation>get mad when she heard about another woman stalking at me. Grow more distant and tries messing with my mind>I trash her again>ignores each other again>reconciliation. She immediatly taunts me by confiding me one of my best friends make out with her while a party night I never been tipped about (which isn't wrong. I have no issue with friends hitting or dating my ex-hookups. The issue was about the fact he broke a so-called "bro code" of our-- or rather he and his clique's own making that stipulates we don't touch bros's exes: they scolded me for years for hitting and asking out a friend's ex who wasn't dating him for five years. Worse: the mere act of hiding to me the existence of that party and inviting a woman he refused to see for ten years, coupled by the damage his lack of respect can foster to my blood's name & reputation in the corner I live in... nigga, as much pulling directly three bullets on my feet, cock and head. That was a backstabbing move). Realizes I have no friends and trash them all>reconciliation again. This woman knew well which bomb she was posing>tries converting me into her pre-wall church orbiter. Decline and subtly call her out about her toxic, bitchy tendencies>definitive breakup>realizes months later she was stalking and hacking my shit for years

- "Hi">casual comradeship>closeness>romantic friendship>swipe left

- "Hi">she seems interested for a while>swipe left

- "Hi">she seems interested for a while>courting>swipe left

- "Hi">she seems interested for a while>courting>swipe left>mutual social media orbiting>occasional chatting>she got a boyfriend>swipe left

- "Hi">Casual comradeship>courting and racist/classist taunting>ask me out about smashing between quidproquos: I decline>get mad about it and ither reasons. Destroys my reputation at tbe college>Taunts her>continues her crusade. Get alienated and an object of petty mockeries>Offhandedly taunts her>Depression that never totally healed back>swipe both left>my stupid oldest brother' then-girlfriend-now-fiancée's little brother swipe right on her profile while a drunken evening>she swipe right in return>mutual orbiting>I swipe left

- Hate me>racist/classist taunting>turns me into her confident>feedee>I taunt her>she freaked out because of peer pressure. Swipe left.

- Blinds me. Literally and metaphysically. Don't try understanding>summer+clothing×hallucinatory vision??=faints>her: "Hi" . Try fetching my attention. Swipe right>Swipe left>Swipe right>Realize her rivals just above and below hitted on me too. Swipe left>rubs her thick body against me>swipe left

- "Hi". Swipe my ass left at the first second>Her: "Hi" .swipe right months later. Get mad when she realized the two rivals above did the same>pressures me into asking her out or otherwise she will turn the page. I did nothing>get officially in couple with the other guy both her and the two rivals above hitted on too the day just after she came at me. Swipe left>believe we're just friends. Her boyfriend trash him: he was still a first-timer when they got in couple and she wanted the whole step toward marriage. Get in depression: like "edging on suicidal vibes" kind of depression. I asked her to come outdoors with me, question to clean her mind a bit. Took it badly and block me. Her behavior let on me the seeds of doubts about geniune intersex friendship>Added me back on social medias years later. Mutual orbiting>stumbles on her years later at a gym center from my neighborhood she worked it. Just being casual without annoying her, but she still didn't took it well. Talkshitted about me at her coworkers, who made my life a hell in thay gym. Leave the gym, feeling insulted they dared to do this on MY corner>Swipe left

- "Hi">looking ridiculous. She swipe left>she swipe right. Invites me. I decline>She still let me join around. Mutual orbiting>got overweight. Ambivalent about making out or trash me>lost weight. Let her new pet doing his racist taunting. Swipe left and cursed afterthoughts>stumbles on each other one year later. She got fat and a bigger food-addict than she used to be. Pissed a bit, but swipes right and asks me out for a half-date. Later waste my time and insults me. Bipolar AF, she invites me into sex: I remains unfazed. Nonetheless, I ask her that we may stay in touch anyway. Swipe left>Mutual orbiting and her asking me about staying in touch. Never did. Swipe left

- "Hi">semi-courting and comradeship>me:"This woman" . Her: "Just a guy">starts getting distant when we get at the step of presenting ourselves to each other's circles. Presented me two friends. But not fond about coming at my birthday close party at a cafe alongside friends>further closeness>cues of romantic friendship>casual half-dating>she sense I am no longer virgin. She ask me to follow her at her home. I decline>she get mad at me being not a feminist and being a black nationalist/Panafrican. Swipe left>she contact me back>she starts acting bipolar. Mind trick: she swipe right mid-course>she got mad about my disliking of the Kardashians. She's so insensitive about the African/Afro-descendant experiences...>reconciliation. But tries turning around. Not my style: I ask her out. She block me.

- "Hi">romantic comradeship>courting>swipe left and get mad at me

- 3 at once × "Hi">courting. She feigns not being interested>hardcore whining & grinding> blackout-induced sex... me being on the receiving end of unconsented sex (+ hearsays of pregnancy from one them three... yea, I am afraid I have perhaps a child somewhere) ÷ (two girls's boyfriends didn't assassinated me for smashing their girls's asses both figuratively and literally thay night. White men are weird bro. Never seen or hears about the third girl again... might plaisibly being the source of rumours about a partygoer who fell pregnant from me)

- Male friend got a girlfriend or older brothers got a gielfriend>fRiEnDsHiP or SuRrOgAtE fIlIaLsHiP>sooner or later tries to hit on me and either rub me or molest me>seeds of skepticism growing

- "Hi" to female customer/hits on me/turns into an obese eating machine

- "Hi" to female customer/hit on me/try making out

- 2 × Professional comradeship/invites me into sex. Declines or accepts, but the ancestors says no. (1 × get mad and me "thanked" from a job to decline her advances)

- Multiple × Professional comradeship/a superior starts rubbing or compliments my body or or a coworker rubs her body or ogles my ass.

- Multiple × "Hi">her: cues of platonic "love triangle">she feigns everything>(×1 too-intimal Latin dance session: her rubbing her huge boobs, me with a hard-on)>her:"yOu'rE lIkE a BrOtHer">(1 x so fucked up she stop being opened to get in couple when she's no longer in couple and that I hit)>she swipe left when they caught me at a moment of vulnerability or just because she's mad

- Back up her freedom of speech. But destroys her argument too>casual semi-filtratious intellectual correspondance on social media>get too narssistic and stubbirn not recognizing her wrongdoings. Also, she's a self-racist "Tragic Quadroon" type>swipe left

And - "Hi">semi-casual comradeship>stumbles on her years later. Comradeship>Courting>snubs me and humiliate me. Swipe left>stumbles on her years later. She got fat. Our loathing toward each other is mutual she get mad about it>She got fatter. Stalked and followed my track while waddling her huge ass twice and get madder whenever I caught her

question to all: aren't courting and dating the same thing? getting to know and winning each other over?

Not the same thing at all.

There has different ways of courting that doesn't involves dating yet. Haven't you ever courted a one-night stand?? Or worked at a retail shop or something and used your charms to fetch clients without seeking to push further??

- "Hi">she seems interested for a while>courting>swipe left>mutual social media orbiting>occasional chatting>she got a boyfriend>swipe left

- "Hi">Casual comradeship>courting and racist/classist taunting>ask me out about smashing between quidproquos: I decline>get mad about it and ither reasons. Destroys my reputation at tbe college>Taunts her>continues her crusade. Get alienated and an object of petty mockeries>Offhandedly taunts her>Depression that never totally healed back>swipe both left>my stupid oldest brother' then-girlfriend-now-fiancée's little brother swipe right on her profile while a drunken evening>she swipe right in return>mutual orbiting>I swipe left

- Hate me>racist/classist taunting>turns me into her confident>feedee>I taunt her>she freaked out because of peer pressure. Swipe left.

- Blinds me. Literally and metaphysically. Don't try understanding>summer+clothing×hallucinatory vision??=faints>her: "Hi" . Try fetching my attention. Swipe right>Swipe left>Swipe right>Realize her rivals just above and below hitted on me too. Swipe left>rubs her thick body against me>swipe left

- "Hi". Swipe my ass left at the first second>Her: "Hi" .swipe right months later. Get mad when she realized the two rivals above did the same>pressures me into asking her out or otherwise she will turn the page. I did nothing>get officially in couple with the other guy both her and the two rivals above hitted on too the day just after she came at me. Swipe left>believe we're just friends. Her boyfriend trash him: he was still a first-timer when they got in couple and she wanted the whole step toward marriage. Get in depression: like "edging on suicidal vibes" kind of depression. I asked her to come outdoors with me, question to clean her mind a bit. Took it badly and block me. Her behavior let on me the seeds of doubts about geniune intersex friendship>Added me back on social medias years later. Mutual orbiting>stumbles on her years later at a gym center from my neighborhood she worked it. Just being casual without annoying her, but she still didn't took it well. Talkshitted about me at her coworkers, who made my life a hell in thay gym. Leave the gym, feeling insulted they dared to do this on MY corner>Swipe left

- "Hi">looking ridiculous. She swipe left>she swipe right. Invites me. I decline>She still let me join around. Mutual orbiting>got overweight. Ambivalent about making out or trash me>lost weight. Let her new pet doing his racist taunting. Swipe left and cursed afterthoughts>stumbles on each other one year later. She got fat and a bigger food-addict than she used to be. Pissed a bit, but swipes right and asks me out for a half-date. Later waste my time and insults me. Bipolar AF, she invites me into sex: I remains unfazed. Nonetheless, I ask her that we may stay in touch anyway. Swipe left>Mutual orbiting and her asking me about staying in touch. Never did. Swipe left

- "Hi">semi-courting and comradeship>me:"This woman" . Her: "Just a guy">starts getting distant when we get at the step of presenting ourselves to each other's circles. Presented me two friends. But not fond about coming at my birthday close party at a cafe alongside friends>further closeness>cues of romantic friendship>casual half-dating>she sense I am no longer virgin. She ask me to follow her at her home. I decline>she get mad at me being not a feminist and being a black nationalist/Panafrican. Swipe left>she contact me back>she starts acting bipolar. Mind trick: she swipe right mid-course>she got mad about my disliking of the Kardashians. She's so insensitive about the African/Afro-descendant experiences...>reconciliation. But tries turning around. Not my style: I ask her out. She block me.

- 3 at once × "Hi">courting. She feigns not being interested>hardcore whining & grinding> blackout-induced sex... me being on the receiving end of unconsented sex (+ hearsays of pregnancy from one them three... yea, I am afraid I have perhaps a child somewhere) ÷ (two girls's boyfriends didn't assassinated me for smashing their girls's asses both figuratively and literally thay night. White men are weird bro. Never seen or hears about the third girl again... might plaisibly being the source of rumours about a partygoer who fell pregnant from me)

- Male friend got a girlfriend or older brothers got a gielfriend>fRiEnDsHiP or SuRrOgAtE fIlIaLsHiP>sooner or later tries to hit on me and either rub me or molest me>seeds of skepticism growing

- 2 × Professional comradeship/invites me into sex. Declines or accepts, but the ancestors says no. (1 × get mad and me "thanked" from a job to decline her advances)

- Multiple × Professional comradeship/a superior starts rubbing or compliments my body or or a coworker rubs her body or ogles my ass.

- Multiple × "Hi">her: cues of platonic "love triangle">she feigns everything>(×1 too-intimal Latin dance session: her rubbing her huge boobs, me with a hard-on)>her:"yOu'rE lIkE a BrOtHer">(1 x so fucked up she stop being opened to get in couple when she's no longer in couple and that I hit)>she swipe left when they caught me at a moment of vulnerability or just because she's mad

- Back up her freedom of speech. But destroys her argument too>casual semi-filtratious intellectual correspondance on social media>get too narssistic and stubbirn not recognizing her wrongdoings. Also, she's a self-racist "Tragic Quadroon" type>swipe left

And - "Hi">semi-casual comradeship>stumbles on her years later. Comradeship>Courting>snubs me and humiliate me. Swipe left>stumbles on her years later. She got fat. Our loathing toward each other is mutual she get mad about it>She got fatter. Stalked and followed my track while waddling her huge ass twice and get madder whenever I caught her
What is this? ?

I bet them panties be soaking huh

After I told this nigga happy Thanksgiving and he responded...

I am not celebrating Thanksgiving, but I am touched by your attention. Thank you and happy Thanksgiving as well.

I've heard this holiday starts a little later in the States, does it?

I knew something was off. He been on ignore ever since. I think he's a Russian plant but I can't call it.

Back