Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

some random bummy mf killing/beating on an asian is usually not a hate crime.

99% time this isn't a race issue. And the 1% of the time it is, justice is served. I know asians are catching hella flack right now but they need to tool up and protect their selves, just like we should.
why they not talkin about white on asian violence ? thats whats happening in vancover right now
X on X crime is only used on Black people for racist propaganda reasons.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do w nothing but for discussion s sake

This in a nutshell. Considering what the Asian dynamic is in Black communitues, I think Asians need to look in the mirror like other minority groups with nowhere near the senority black people have in this country and answer their own question on Black on Asian violence. Like other ethnic groups, they bypass what we and our ancestors have gone through, only to look down their noses at us even we built this country. Stop objectifying and exploiting blacks with liquor stores, chinese restaraunts and of course, black hair then this may not be a concern. These groups do what they can to get a seat a the white man's table, so they treat us like 2nd rate citizens. Fuck that. Fuck that article.

I know ya'lll like putting that all on the Chinese, but they aren't colonizing. African leaders are letting them do that shit. Too much corruption in the world.
I mean someone has to come up with the predetory rates and chose to lend to unsavory, tyrannical leaders. Its on them, the same way its on the US for how they give 'aid' to diaaster stricken countries at a price. They all guilty.

I mean someone has to come up with the predetory rates and chose to lend to unsavory, tyrannical leaders. Its on them, the same way its on the US for how they give 'aid' to diaaster stricken countries at a price. They all guilty.

I agree, but Africa has what everyone wants. The fact that they are getting exploited by the Chinese makes me believe that some of those African leaders are selling out their nations.

Right, the economic imperialism going on in Africa is a two way street. You've got Chinese business swooping in for Africa's wealth of resources and African leaders in impoverished nations desperately in need of stimulus for its infrastructure and economy at large. China seems to be going about this in a more considered way than the West ever has. They've even taken to playing an ideological game, strengthening cultural ties through various means to promote pro-chinese sentiment. It runs counter to the history of the Western worlds pillaging of Africa.

Let's be real though, the powerful one always has the upper hand. The subordinate will always feel compelled to give in to exploitation and compromise.

Last edited:
Wait is this really becoming a thing? Blacl on asian violence?

I guess they want everyone to forget all the videos of black women being beaten by asian men

One thing for sure, them mfers good at propaganda. Aint no damn mass black attack on asian. They need to be worried bout the white mans whose ass they love to kiss
Some white dude that pushed an old asian lady down on the street got off with no bail. Her daughter said he called her all kinda slurs. It's more of that shit happening under a certain *somebody's* presidency than random niggas punching the first person they see

i don't see what there is in the OP to be dismissive about. her points are valid. failing to properly critique by just going "fuck 'em" is just proving this chicks point.

like c'mon now.

She is only looking at one side with no sense of context or history.

No, she's making the case for the fact that racism against asians exists and shouldn't be undermined or downplayed.
then goes on to suggest ways to recognize, respond to and constructively discuss matters of race as related to her own personal reality as an asian american. one side? she's asian. that's like criticizing this board for being one-sided in discussing black affairs.

where's the problem?

No, she's making the case for the fact that racism against asians exists and shouldn't be undermined or downplayed.
then goes on to suggest ways to recognize, respond to and constructively discuss matters of race as related to her own personal reality as an asian american. one side? she's asian. that's like criticizing this board for being one-sided in discussing black affairs.

where's the problem?
Perhaps its because it posted on a dominately black board, but she's looking in the wrong direction. Since BLM picked up, other groups (Asian, LGBT) have tried to line their plights with that of black people. Honestly, Im not interested in the 'persecution' of others, especially when that group is historically known for trying to look down ours. She should stick to how Asians could help bridge the gap. Did you not know racism against Asians exists? I did so whats new here? I dont need examples of Asian related hate crimes. We got our own over here. Just because a piece is long as fuck doesnt make it informative.

I know ya'lll like putting that all on the Chinese, but they aren't colonizing. African leaders are letting them do that shit. Too much corruption in the world.

Judges are letting police get away with killing blacks. Should I let the police slide because the DA's and judges slipping or can I say fuck em all...

Don't respond. I know.

I’ve been seeing social media posts about anti-asian hate crimes over the last couple weeks... even ESPN made a post/statement about it.

The one video in here that was posted, dunno what led to that situation but it seems like they all dead ass wrong....

But I don’t think this is something happening everywhere especially from black people

Back