Welcome To aBlackWeb

Artists/Celebrities passing who affected you so much that you let out Thug Tears

3 pages in and none of yall said Muhammad Ali. smh

Well, Muhammad Ali
With all due respect to Ali, he was one of those "any minute now" dudes. Parkinson's is nothing to play with... he actually hung in there like the champ he was. Seeing him live thru all that was a lot sadder than him passing... aside from the fact he was a legend and the shock of the news, I was actually happy to know he didn't have to suffer anymore.

3 pages in and none of yall said Muhammad Ali. smh

Well, Muhammad Ali
It's different with him, how many of us actually saw him fight and be active. He was already suffering from Parkinsons and he wasn't in the public eye while I was growing up other than the Olympic torch ceremony in the mid 90's

Celeb deaths that legit fucked me up...

Biggie (ten years to the day after he died my daughter was born)
Owen Hart (he died the day after my birthday, I was supposed to watch that PPV but my mom didn’t let me get it)
Aaliyah
Michael Jackson
Eddie Guerrero
Prince
Kobe (Gigi the same age as my daughter, I hugged her extra tight that day)
Chadwick Boseman

I'm over here watching Chester Bennington's final interview... dude dead ass told his therapist "I don't wanna feel ANYTHING". Passed on his friend Chris Cornell's birthday who took his own life 2 months earlier. What the fuck bruh.

Back