Welcome To aBlackWeb

AR-Ab sentenced to 45 years for running a drug ring implicated in murder

AR always struck me as one those "really about what he speaks" kinda rappers.

Lol. This nigga's bars were on some Edgar Allan Poe level of graphical depictions.

Guess he showed a lil too much delight in that gun talk.

^^^ shit like this is why I hate niggas and can't take yall serious

The nigga has video compilations of self-snitching on himself. He had a huge opportunity to be so much more and shot himself in both feet and did everything possible to get the time he got SMMFH. Do not defend this clown, he got arrested based on what he said and was doing.

Why would you tell a judge "you dont understand my culture" SMMFH. That's not an excuse to commit a crime. Rappers be stupid as hell man.
The Judge don't understand "his culture" The Judge likely grew up with both parents with good paying jobs, no worries about violence, no parent who is a drug addict, etc. Ar-Ab and any other men of color like him grew up having to fend for himself.

The Judge don't understand "his culture" The Judge likely grew up with both parents with good paying jobs, no worries about violence, no parent who is a drug addict, etc. Ar-Ab and any other men of color like him grew up having to fend for himself.
Ar made a $250k bet with bird man on the Súper bowl and won.

he has multiple homes thru out philly.

had a rap career takingoff somewhat.

but he rather be about street shit.

so what’s it to understand? Is our culture only about crime and poverty?
ok, but once he was no longer Poor ...crime wasn’t needed. He could have made all of obh legit and he would still be on the streets.

“You could have been a hero instead of a criminal,” he said. “But you became a drug dealer. You made that decision. That’s why you’re being punished.”

West was unswayed, showing little remorse as he sat next to his lawyer with his arms crossed. When it came time to address the court, he dismissed the proceedings as a farce.

“The court, the FBI agents, and the prosecutors don’t understand my culture,” he said. “We don’t rap about flowers and rainbows. We’re gangsta rappers. We rap about where we grew up. So we rap about drug dealing. We rap about violence.”

This a dumb ass nigga Lmaoo

“You could have been a hero instead of a criminal,” he said. “But you became a drug dealer. You made that decision. That’s why you’re being punished.”

West was unswayed, showing little remorse as he sat next to his lawyer with his arms crossed. When it came time to address the court, he dismissed the proceedings as a farce.

“The court, the FBI agents, and the prosecutors don’t understand my culture,” he said. “We don’t rap about flowers and rainbows. We’re gangsta rappers. We rap about where we grew up. So we rap about drug dealing. We rap about violence.”

He basically saying our culture is mainly violence

Homie thought he was Nino Brown

Niggas raised by television

Back