• Google Music

• Apple Music

• Tidal

• Spotify

• Prime Music (Amazon)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shotta

Da Beast
I guess it's safe to say that we all use some sort of streaming service. Which streaming service do you prefer? If you had more than one of the aforementioned service please compare the two or three.

I currently have Google Music, and I have no complaints. I would rather keep my money black and support Jay-z over at Tidal, but the reviews have not been that great.

Poll open for a month..

I currently got Apple Music cause I just switched to iphone and I got it free for 3 months. I might keep it tho. From what ive seen it has a larger catalogue of music.

I've been rockin with Tidal since it came out and I haven't looked back.

This might be a simple/irrelevant factor to most, but Tidal's main focus is on black music. 90% of the artists highlighted on the main page of Tidal are black. Black artists who would NEVER get that type of exposure get alot on there. That alone makes me want to stick with Tidal.

Their music catalog is extensive, I don't remember ever trying to find an album and not being able to on there.

Plus they drop alot of exclusive music that you can only stream on Tidal and also they stream a live concert pretty much every month on there, with big name artists.

They have shows, stand ups, etc

Do the other services provide that?

This might be a simple/irrelevant factor to most, but Tidal's main focus is on black music. 90% of the artists highlighted on the main page of Tidal are black. Black artists who would NEVER get that type of exposure get alot on there. That alone makes me want to stick with Tidal.

Their music catalog is extensive, I don't remember ever trying to find an album and not being able to on there.

Plus they drop alot of exclusive music that you can only stream on Tidal and also they stream a live concert pretty much every month on there, with big name artists.

it's only exclusive for the first month on apple and tidal. Google offer no ads on youtube N youtube red for free. I also get to add my mixtapes for free, download playlist to phone or watch, and some other feature i'm too tired to type lol

I had a hack for free Spotify on my phone before it was patched so at the moment I don't have any on the list. If I was to have any of them it would be Google or Tidal. I don't support anything Apple

Last edited:
I have Apple Music
Spotify
And Tidal

I think apple is good in regards to new releases, the same argument can be made about tidal because some releases like lemonade, you can only find up there.

Spotify is good because it has just about every album you are looking for. Apple sometimes doesn't have certain albums or mixtapes from artist.

...at the end of the day nothing beats good ol YouTube and ppl must stop sleeping on SoundCloud. I be finding some heat up there!

it's only exclusive for the first month on apple and tidal. Google offer no ads on youtube N youtube red for free. I also get to add my mixtapes for free, download playlist to phone or watch, and some other feature i'm too tired to type lol

Other than youtube, Tidal gives u all of that too.

this nigga just sold me on tidal nh

I had Spotify but switched to tidal when they got all prince's music. But since that shit will be available everywhere now, I may go back to Spotify. Only thing that's stopping me is Beyoncé exclusives lol

This is miniscule, but I really appreciate spotify's radio. Creating a radio station on Tidal is trash.

Explain the radio comparison, I never used that feature.
I get tired of listening to my own playlists sometimes so I want variety...so you pick a song or artist and create a station on there. The music neeeever fuckin makes sense on Tidal lol. On Spotify it's like a legit radio (or Pandora if you ever used that) where they'll play a bunch of diff songs that fit that genre/style and you can rate em to make the station better. The only issue I have with it is they'll repeat songs if you listen to it long enough.

Tidal will play 4 or 5 songs in a row by the same artist or play some shit that has nothing to do with the station, and you can't rate anything for them to stop playing shit or stick to a certain theme. It's fucking annoying there's no flow to it.

Man step ur dj game up b, how u gon sign up to listen to the radio :bruh1:

Back