Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Anything Wrong With This Pic? (Part 2)

Anything Wrong With What She Wore?

• Total voters
nah that aint much....not to have your nose bleeding

if it aint dry, thin air idk what to tell you

might wanna hit the dr sooner than later

certain foods and drinks make your shit clot more, could be as simple as diet but it sounds crazy
I been eating better and it's raining.
Had this shit happen every once in a while since I was young.

Dr once said crazy shit about my fucked up sinuses....but I think it might be time for sinus surgery now.

I should've personlized the OP.

Would yall be cool with your lady dressed like that at disney land?

Keep the same energy

:sayit:

Id be cool with it. I like big titties most girls with big titties cant hide them so i got use to shit like that. And the kids probably seen all that. But she cant get mad if im staring.

You want it to be one way...

The premise behind her outfit being unacceptable is that Disney is a place where there are many children. Well, Walmart is a place where there are many children, so are public parks, local and state fairs, parking lot carnivals, and other amusement parks and guess what? You can STILL see far worse at all of them.

Pure logic. I didn't understand how he aint get it.

You right I ain't listening to dumb shit.

Families go to a lot places and those places all have different standards for what is appropriate.

Families go to church as well but yall ain't going to compare that shit to walmart

FOH the shit was dumb

Church actually got a social dress code tho.

I have no problem with being comfortable...but let's not act like this is about her comfort.

This is her setting a thirst trap for daddy #3.

Some women wear tights and some women wear tights.

She's aware of how she's built....an she stuntin on the other moms an getting nigga attention.
So again I say...it's cool but I think its worn for the wrong reason..... especially having two girls....mom's need to be careful what she's showing the future ladies.

Smh your views

I don't care about her clothes. She knows what she's doing. But her kids should look as sharp as she does and that bugs me when that happens. That kid with the grayish tshirts neckline looks like it has seen better days.
l

Yo I was thinking the same thing I don't care what she wears but dam she looking fly and her kids not.......hmmm mm

Church actually got a social dress code tho.

Exactly church has standards. Disneyworld has standards and a reputation. It supposed to be a wholesome family fun theme park. Walmart has no standards and has the reputation that you liable to a person dressed as anything there as well seeing someone act a fucking fool for nothing. None which disneyworld has. Yet I'm the one who tripping cause I think its stupid to compare a place that has standards and reputation to place that has none of that?

None of my post have been about what you can see worse at other places cause that is irrelevant to what I'm talking about. I'm talking only about the comparison of disneyworld and walmart and nothing else.

Its not that I didn't get it as you said earlier its that it has fuck all to do with I'm talking about. So I don't need to address shit I ain't talking about.

What's wrong is the kids look like they ain't having any fucking fun. They look like they hot as fuck in that cart.

Other than that quite a few fathers going to get slapped upside the back of their heads for looking at her a lil too long thinking about when their wife USED to look like that.

Bruh.

Kids nowadays cant hang for shit. They get tired as fuck and be looking done after bout a hour.

The only standard for a dress code a theme park has is no nudity. Also, why are people mad. They do know that place has water rides so you will see females in bikinis (one and two piece styles). Or even less clothing on. That park is for all ages and all groups of people. It is for family's, singles, hoes, dogs, gangstas, wimps, pimps, and transformers....etc.

Back