Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Anything Wrong With This Pic? (Part 2)

Anything Wrong With What She Wore?

• Total voters
just internet shit....nobody says anything to anybody in walmart

I guess the place being a kids park gave them the right

now, there was a chick at my daughters track and field day doing too much

had some cutters on w/ the cheeks hangin out and was out there dancing and shit.....her man was there too tho

shit was so funny cuz I peeped her way before the wife did....so when she tapped me like "babe.....look"

im turned the other way but im like "i know, black shorts, struggle twerk, 9 0 clock"

200w_d.gif

:Pathetic:i felt that stare on the side of my head tho

I should've personlized the OP.

Would yall be cool with your lady dressed like that at disney land?

Keep the same energy

:sayit:

@Goldie this the type shit you going to get with this everything is ok "let them cook" line of thinking.

Instead of giving a real fucking opinion niggas really comparing fucking Disneyland to Walmart.

Yall ain't shit!

LLS

@Goldie this the type shit you going to get with this everything is ok "let them cook" line of thinking.

Instead of giving a real fucking opinion niggas really comparing fucking Disneyland to Walmart.

Yall ain't shit!

LLS
Well Disneyland is outside so it would be more acceptable imo then walmart

Yall ain't shit!

LLS

There's a reason for that: Collectively there are more children in Walmart stores across the country than at Disneyland at any given moment. Therefore, it stands to reason the outfit in question is quite tame compared to what children are likely to see or have already seen in Walmart.

There's a reason for that: Collectively there are more children in Walmart stores across the country than at Disneyland at any given moment. Therefore, it stands to reason the outfit in question is quite tame compared to what children are likely to see or have already seen in Walmart.

Well Disneyland is outside so it would be more acceptable imo then walmart

I really don't give a fuck if people find the outfit acceptable or not. Comparing Disneyland to Walmart is just fucking retarded. It's an apples to oranges comparison.

It would be retarded to compare Golden Corral to Ruth's Chris but at least their both food establishments.

Niggas comparing a discount to store to a fucking theme park and acting like that train of thought is rational.

I really don't give a fuck if people find the outfit acceptable or not. Comparing Disneyland to Walmart is just fucking retarded. It's an apples to oranges comparison.

It would be retarded to compare Golden Corral to Ruth's Chris but at least their both food establishments.

Niggas comparing a discount to store to a fucking theme park and acting like that train of thought is rationale.

You want it to be one way...

The premise behind her outfit being unacceptable is that Disney is a place where there are many children. Well, Walmart is a place where there are many children, so are public parks, local and state fairs, parking lot carnivals, and other amusement parks and guess what? You can STILL see far worse at all of them.

You want it to be one way...

The premise behind her outfit being unacceptable is that Disney is a place where there are many children. Well, Walmart is a place where there are many children, so are public parks, local and state fairs, parking lot carnivals, and other amusement parks and guess what? You can STILL see far worse at all of them.

BronzeDishonestHornedviper-small.gif

Fuck it I'll do it

It's problematic. Her body is too sexy for a children's theme park. Wives who don't have the time to get fit like her will feel insecure, husbands will ignore their wives and lust after her, little girls will see her and think she looks better than their mother, and little boys will be more interested in her than Mickey Mouse.

Fuck it I'll do it

It's problematic. Her body is too sexy for a children's theme park. Wives who don't have the time to get fit like her will feel insecure, husbands will ignore their wives and lust after her, little girls will see her and think she looks better than their mother, and little boys will be more interested in her than Mickey Mouse.

*insert 4 pages of why none of that is her problem, and this is why we cant have shit*

throw a lil rape culture and fatherlessness in there, we're all set

Niggas comparing a discount to store to a fucking theme park and acting like that train of thought is rational.
We not talking about what they sale, who will be there, which is most people bases for what clothing is appropriate. So who goes to both Walmart and Disneyland, families. Thats why they can be compared in this scenario

Back