Welcome To aBlackWeb

I enjoyed this season and it's clear this was more of a set up for season 4 where shit gets even more real. You got Trevor and Sypha a bit broken right now after failing to save the town while even their horses looked depressed lol.

Alucard is going to be officially fucked up mentally and slowly starting to teeter ro his fathers point of view. Hector got suckered in literally to servitude so Carmella vs Isaac is definitely happening next season. In Castlevania Drac always comes back so I assume Death may finally make his introduction to help bring him back.

I enjoyed this season and it's clear this was more of a set up for season 4 where shit gets even more real. You got Trevor and Sypha a bit broken right now after failing to save the town while even their horses looked depressed lol.

Alucard is going to be officially fucked up mentally and slowly starting to teeter ro his fathers point of view. Hector got suckered in literally to servitude so Carmella vs Isaac is definitely happening next season. In Castlevania Drac always comes back so I assume Death may finally make his introduction to help bring him back.
Yooo fam I peeped that too, like damn even the horses looking sad

Yea drac def comin back next season

Another great season. I really liked the in depth look with isaac. Lenore and hector will be scheming next season.

Hopefully we get season 4 next year. Another 10 episode season.

Just finished. Enjoyed it.

Man when Dracula returns...SCORCHED...EARTH.

Alucard gonna end up like his Dad. Fucc'd up.

Trevor definitely gonna be resenting Sy after that shyt.

Hector...smh.

I'm still unsure what's Isaac's overall plan is.

Hector can't seem to get a win, dude got pussy whipped quick. Isaac gotta kill him and put him out his misery.

Just finished. Enjoyed it.

Man when Dracula returns...SCORCHED...EARTH.

Alucard gonna end up like his Dad. Fucc'd up.

Trevor definitely gonna be resenting Sy after that shyt.

Hector...smh.

I'm still unsure what's Isaac's overall plan is.
Isaac still wants to wipe out humanity but it seems he's teetering back to humanity slightly. He had the best arc by far this season

Isaac still wants to wipe out humanity but it seems he's teetering back to humanity slightly. He had the best arc by far this season

I think the convo he had wit the captain made him look at things differently. Actually if you go back and think about it...he had 2 cases presented to him about humanity.

The captain represented the "pros"
The demon represented the "cons"

Both kinda argued their points on why humanity should or shouldn't be saved. Which is why I think Issac is at a "crossroad" on what to do.

Last edited:
Back