Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Not even mad at this. Both phones on my plan paid off and i like my lower bill enough to consider to just gettin like a 300 phone next time around with 1 time payment

Whatever all this advanced stuff ppl do is cool n impressive but i dont do nunna that n dont really care to.

Guess all i care about at this point besides very basics is nice camera.

Honestly I haven't had a phone with camera that wasn't at least somewhat usable since the LG L45C I copped in 2014 for $35 refurbished. You really gotta think about what you're shooting too and is a "better" camera really going to capture it any differently? If you're a professional photographer then I can see where you might overly scrutinize image quality, noise, white levels, etc but the average moe that's taking pics of their cars, food, kids, and trips to Vegas or the beach probably won't be able to tell the difference between a pic shot on a Galaxy S3 and a Galaxy S10.

Koncept still in here trying to convince niggas a 200 phone is as good as a flagship phone?

Koncept still in here trying to convince niggas a 200 phone is as good as a flagship phone?

You tell me what's better.

edit: better yet, what's the compelling argument to be made for buying a flagship phone in the first place?

Honestly I haven't had a phone with camera that wasn't at least somewhat usable since the LG L45C I copped in 2014 for $35 refurbished. You really gotta think about what you're shooting too and is a "better" camera really going to capture it any differently? If you're a professional photographer then I can see where you might overly scrutinize image quality, noise, white levels, etc but the average moe that's taking pics of their cars, food, kids, and trips to Vegas or the beach probably won't be able to tell the difference between a pic shot on a Galaxy S3 and a Galaxy S10.
Nah. I'll say this camera phone quality has been improving a lot of the years it's like the front facing cam is starting to catch up with the back of it. But they'll never compare to a DSLR camera which I have and do shoot professional with. Now if you shooting line you said food,selfies and other lil stuff you good. Cause you got so many filters to enhance them. But to say there isn't a difference between the s3 and s10 you crazy as hell

Nah. I'll say this camera phone quality has been improving a lot of the years it's like the front facing cam is starting to catch up with the back of it. But they'll never compare to a DSLR camera which I have and do shoot professional with. Now if you shooting line you said food,selfies and other lil stuff you good. Cause you got so many filters to enhance them. But to say there isn't a difference between the s3 and s10 you crazy as hell

I didn't say there wasn't a difference, I said that the average person taking pics of food and the like would have a hard time telling the difference between a pic from an S3 and an S10.

For a point of reference, I shot this with my S3. The same pic with an S10 will be higher resolution for sure, but the image quality itself would likely be very close to the same.

20130924_075514.jpg

I didn't say there wasn't a difference, I said that the average person taking pics of food and the like would have a hard time telling the difference between a pic from an S3 and an S10.

For a point of reference, I shot this with my S3. The same pic with an S10 will be higher resolution for sure, but the image quality itself would likely be very close to the same.

View attachment 173506
S10 would be way better in every aspect though. If you still got a s3 .... you know what never mind.

S10 would be way better in every aspect though. If you still got a s3 .... you know what never mind.

I know what you're getting at but that's not the argument. All I was saying is that most cameras these days are usable, even those on cheap phones and unless you're a professional you really won't notice the difference because the average person isn't using their phone to take pics of much more than themselves or the food they're eating.

I'm talking as someone who was pro sd card, after a while, it just made no sense for me to keep making that a must have

all the things I used them for got resolved

I have a ton of space for Google photos and I also put them on my hdd just in case some fuck shit happens

I stream all of my music now and dl for offline play so the days of me needing one for that no longer exist

I stopped dl mobile games because I just don't like playing them and they were huge space eaters.

so I'll speak for myself, I personally no longer see a need for an sd card. if the next phone I get has one, cool, but it's not a must have for me like it once was

Ooooh, I may have to check this out. I must admit... I am a bit lazy and bias and tend to shy away from 3rd party apps, but I see that they can make or break a great phone experience.
3rd party apps are a godsend.

I always think of them as people who are frustrated with the fact that certain things should be standard by now.

Like why did it take years of people making apps with the ability to make your phone dark before it started becoming the standard within the last maybe 2 years?

So being able to dismiss calls or changing a track by a simple hand wave, is gimmicky

But that corny ass Pokemon shit ain't.... :sayword:

My thoughts exactly. A lot of those tech reviewers are weirdos. The phone looks dope though. I might cop the little one. I'm guessing doesn't have room for an SD card. I don't like that, especially since the base is only 64 GB. I want to wait, but HTC pushed an update on my U11 that basically fucked a lot of stuff up and now my phone is acting weird. I can't even use Google Pay anymore.

Back