Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Alice in Borderland (Season 2)

Based off the graphic novel. Didn't know there was an anime in 2014. This series was pretty damn good imo.

Anybody checked this out? If so...whatcha think?

It was back round noise while we were cleaning up and wrapping gifts.... Shit looked good

I can definitely tell it’s based on an anime. The dialogue is exactly the same used in animes with all of the exposition and what not.

This was pretty good. I wish it didn’t end on such a cliffhanger, but ready for season 2. Really curious as to how they were taken to the game in the first place and who all is behind this. I’m seriously thinking it’s some kind of VR shit.

Didn't know there was a thread on this

I thought it was really good. I wasn't expecting people to be working for the game in there

I'm surprised they don't have the main guy be the leader since he's always figuring it out lol

Finished this last night, this shit was crazy. Those last two episodes, mf'ers just went all out with the killing. I was hoping the dude with the Katana was gonna survive, the fight between him and the trans was good though

Just discovered this this past weekend

First season was good af. Just enough of Alice In Wonderland to make it relatable but also very original and devious

This season had its slow moments and it seemed like I wasn't gonna finish it but I'm glad I did

I'm a have to go thru which ones were my favorite games but they all wild

Just discovered this this past weekend

First season was good af. Just enough of Alice In Wonderland to make it relatable but also very original and devious

This season had its slow moments and it seemed like I wasn't gonna finish it but I'm glad I did

I'm a have to go thru which ones were my favorite games but they all wild
I liked the first game from this season about getting items and touching the ops base and the one with trusting people to tell you which card suit you got

I liked the first game from this season about getting items and touching the ops base and the one with trusting people to tell you which card suit you got
The card suit was stressful af

They need new characters for season 3 it seemed

Just finished. This shit was really good. I like the final premise of it all. I just wish they would have remembered one another and the games.

I guess it’s like a dream where it seems so unreal you don’t even take the connections in it seriously. Like if you dreamed about a girl then passed her on the street you wouldn’t think to approach her on some “do you remember xyz?!”

The only thing that bugged me was how it plays out like a real life anime with all of the exposition and inner monologues, lol. At parts I was like get to the fucking point!!

I guess season 3 will be about the people that decided to stay? Will it be like Heaven or Hell depending on how good you were on Earth? Idk, but I hope they do make a 3rd season.

Since season 3 will have covered the full deck, do they move onto Uno or something for season 4? 😂

I’m bullshitting of course, but now that I think about it, could you imagine the fuckery they could do with Uno cards? 😂

Back