Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

All that other stuff is like winter, it’s cold, the emotions involved are ridged, it’s forceful, it takes a part of you away from you. At least I’m starting to feel that way. Nice and generic missionary is like a summer night, it’s warm, the emotions involved are connecting, it’s adds to who you are, it’s a peaceful warm bath on a summer night. And then both of you just putting life aside for a few hours of cuddling and old shows…no phones, no talking..well not a lot..just silence, laughing and affection

im starting to enjoy the wash

1642111726063.gif

All that other stuff is like winter, it’s cold, the emotions involved are ridged, it’s forceful, it takes a part of you away from you. At least I’m starting to feel that way. Nice and generic missionary is like a summer night, it’s warm, the emotions involved are connecting, it’s adds to who you are, it’s a peaceful warm bath on a summer night. And then both of you just putting life aside for a few hours of cuddling and old shows…no phones, no talking..well not a lot..just silence, laughing and affection

im starting to enjoy the wash

View attachment 741518

If the emotional connection is there, it doesn't matter what position you're in, you will feel it.

Why do some people get into a relationship then want to have mediocre sex, but will do all sorts of freaky shit with someone they have no feelings for. It's so backwards to me...

Missionary is my favorite position. I can see everything. Titties, pussy, lips, and hips from the front. Plus I can see the faces and hear the moans and utterances clearly.

I like to grind too. Get my hands under her cheeks and get as deep in there as I can then just chill for a moment. Missionary grinding keeps it super wet too because there’s no air getting between y’all so the juices just flowing.

4471D057-51A9-44B9-8984-455D1D02BCEF.gif

Last edited:
I don’t like missionary cause I don’t like people seeing my face. This is why I need a muscular woman who likes pegging guys doggy style instead.

Back