Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Africans vs African Americans? African dude says he hates black people and shoots three if them

You ducked having a real debate about it

Feel free to pick it back up tho
I ducked the concept of "black Americans vs immigrants" because it was false, it's the other way around, as shown here. We can't have a good faith discussion in a mistitled thread... words matter

Responding to the title cause I’m not reading all of that……..

But I remember saying somewhere on this site that there are many Africans who hate/have prejudice against African Americans…

Which is why I never went along with the, “let’s all go back to Africa, they’ll love us over there” idea…

Always thought it was naive to believe a continent of people would embrace you just because you’re the same color as them when war and slavery has continued between Africans longer than we have known

During my banishment I came across mad examples of immigrants hating on black Americans that I wanted to post and would have

Been saying this forever. I understand having pride in your race but there’s plenty of people our color from Africa/South America who hate us for simply being born in America

You ducked having a real debate about it

Feel free to pick it back up tho
Is this the thread where a select few took it upon themselves to police everything Jamaican

Lol you know what’s funny niggas think this is rare if you live in Pennsylvania this shit is normal it’s Africans who act like white supremacist who literally hate Black American people and who parents won’t even let them get dreads or waves because they don’t want them to be like the Black Americans.

Well thats pretty dumb considering locs aren't a Black American specific thing

@Inori this thread is titled more appropriately than yours

And here's more concrete evidence the yours was false

Ppl like Acho are the entire problem

well have fun in this thread then and find someone else to debate bruh. Im not doin this with you again
You're not doing it because you CAN'T. you know you will be debunked and forced to admit you were wrong

Back