Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actress Tamala Jones & VladTV Disses “The Cosby Show” Cast Mates

Matike85

Cliff notes:
Tamala Jones & VladTV clowns Geoffrey Owens for working Traders Joe’s Grocery store.

Tamala Jones said that Bill Cosby brainwash his Cosby Show cast mates except for Lisa Bonet

Tamala Jones said that Raven Symone is only one had a career after the Cosby Show because of Disney Channel show.

@5th Letter ...You might be right about VladTV
:df:

Thats sickening to watch Vlad trying to clown dude for making an honest living......he been going in on him on several videos
Sorry but i agree with some of what Vlad said about him being a failure. I dont think hes a failure for working a regular job after not being a hollywood super star, because thats most people. I think hes a failure for the simple fact he went to Yale, got on a hit TV show in the 80s and now is a cashier because hes not getting the little money from the residual checks anymore.

What has he been doing since then? The Cosby stuff should of fucked up some of his money, not all of it. How you go to Yale, an Ivy League School and didnt network with anyone that you have to be a fucking cashier years later, like you just got out. I seriously dont understand this. Thats a massive failure, idgaf

Vlad and Godfrey had a video about this and they both spoke about how several times their careers tanked, and they had to find other avenues to make a living.

Some of you will let your hatred for Vlad overshadow anything he says even if its valid.

Sorry but i agree with some of what Vlad said about him being a failure. I dont think hes a failure for working a regular job after not being a hollywood super star, because thats most people. I think hes a failure for the simple fact he went to Yale, got on a hit TV show in the 80s and now is a cashier because hes not getting the little money from the residual checks anymore.

What has he been doing since then? The Cosby stuff should of fucked up some of his money, not all of it. How you go to Yale, an Ivy League School and didnt network with anyone that you have to be a fucking cashier years later, like you just got out. I seriously dont understand this. Thats a massive failure, idgaf

Vlad and Godfrey had a video about this and they both spoke about how several times their careers tanked, and they had to find other avenues to make a living.

Some of you will let your hatred for Vlad overshadow anything he says even if its valid.

You do not know other man situation in life.... You do not know another man pitfalls after the Cosby Show... Tony Danza The Star 80’s sitcom “Who The Boss” is now a teacher in grade school in Philly. Maybe Geoffrey Owens chose that path because he feels at peace. They’re more to life than status and money to be call successful. Every man or woman walks their own path to their own happiness.

I or none of us know that man's situation. Irregardless of networking skills, it's people that graduated from Yale, Harvard, Columbia, etc that can't find jobs or underemployed. The acting business is known for dry spells between roles and is a grimy cutthroat business (broken promises, stealing ideas/scripts, etc) regardless of your connections. According to Wikipedia, there are 202 episodes of the Cosby Show and he only appeared in 44. Can't look at him as a failure fam but thats just me.

Last edited:
Ahmad Rashad best men at his wedding was OJ & Cosby lol

cosby.jpg

I hate to be the one defending Vlad, but I don't see anything wrong with his stance on Owens or his interviews :js4:

For example, if someone wins $10M in the lottery and 10 years later they're cleaning shitty toilets at Burger King the mfs an idiot.

You do not know other man situation in life.... You do not know another man pitfalls after the Cosby Show... Tony Danza The Star 80’s sitcom “Who The Boss” is now a teacher in grade school in Philly. Maybe Geoffrey Owens chose that path because he feels at peace. They’re more to life than status and money to be call successful. Every man or woman walks their own path to their own happiness.

Its almost like you just read the thread titles about dude and commented. He didnt appear on the Cosby show then quit acting to get a regular 9-5 which people are clowning him about. Hes still trying to be an actor and be rich and famous doing it. The whole reason he had to be a cashier is because he based his whole income on his residual checks from the Cosby Show. Thats how he failed at being an adult.

Its one thing if he was single, but he has a wife (I'm assuming)kids and he based their lively hood on residual checks off of a tv show that ended almost 30 years ago while still trying to get his big break. A show where he wasnt even close to being the star.

As for the Tony Danza stuff, hes a multi-millionaire thats had a successful acting career for like 40 years & just had a netflix movie this year. I didnt know anything about him teaching so i had to look it up. Turns out before he made it big he got a degree in History Education, but right after, his boxing then acting career took off so went in that direction but always had a passion to be a teacher. He then turned it into a reality tv show of him teaching inner city kids for a year. Thanks for helping me find out about this, because now i respect Tony Danza even more for him not doing this show for clout.

The show was canceled before it finished its first season. The producers felt the footage lacked drama, had wanted to introduce some situations to create more conflict among the students. Tony Danza refused to allow this, so production was halted. The existing episode were made out of the footage they had available by that time.

I hate to be the one defending Vlad, but I don't see anything wrong with his stance on Owens or his interviews :js4:

For example, if someone wins $10M in the lottery and 10 years later they're cleaning shitty toilets at Burger King the mfs an idiot.
Was dude making a lot playing a minor character on the show, he wasn't even on the show every episode

I or none of us know that man's situation. Irregardless of networking skills, it's people that graduated from Yale, Harvard, Columbia, etc that can't find jobs or underemployed. The acting business is known for dry spells between roles and is a grimy cutthroat business (broken promises, stealing ideas/scripts, etc) regardless of your connections. According to Wikipedia, there are 202 episodes of the Cosby Show and he only appeared in 44. Can't look at him as a failure fam but thats just me.

Those people are unemployed or underemployed for their particular field. We all know thats common this day and age. But all of them become gainfully employed because they have a degree from and prestigious university. Name recognition alone would get you resume on top of the stack.

IDGAF, nigga failed at being an adult with a family. He didnt plan shit to make sure they had a secure future when he had plenty of opportunity to.

Nigga not even in management, he prob got teenagers that are still in high school telling him to get carts.

Was dude making a lot playing a minor character on the show, he wasn't even on the show every episode
It was a huge show in the 80's on a major network. So he had to be getting thousands for every episode he appeared on (I'm guessing this number because i saw some of this documentary on Woody Harrelson & when he first got on the show Cheers in 85', he was getting like 5k and episode). Then theres the residual checks hes been getting up until recently, that were most likely 4 figures each check.

This is the worst post ever

Back