Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

I ain’t got a twitch but I need to start doing more recordings for YouTube.

Just done a quick couple on Mordor.

Got another uploading I’ll edit when it’s done.

Ok, it's doesn't have to be Twitch then....just Youtube or streaming vids of ya'll playing console / PC game in general...

i havent touched my PC in months, but i'ma see what i have saved that i can post

I had a youtube video I wanted to post but couldn't because I couldn't type the number "zero" in the url for some reason it types the letter "0" instead. what gives?

Last edited:
I will post some videos from assassins creed freedom cry later on for black history month. i'ma show y'all some catcher freeman skills.

Assassins creed freedom cry prologue mission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0MRFyqzIT4

For those who don't know freedom cry is a dlc story about a pirate captain named adewale who escaped slavery from the island of Trinidad as a boy. In this clip I do naval battle, then board the ship for a skirmish and loot the enemies cargo. Third times the charm though because I died twice during the boarding raid. More videos on the way.

Last edited:

here's some of the assassins creed freedom cry gameplay I was trying to post during black history month. the links wouldn't work on my phone or my tablet for some reason

Back