Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

This is just my obligitory fuck Musk post.

We was on a roll and then he comes and says dumb shit. Dude just cant stay off twitter. Smfh. You got 300Bs man, just go somewhere.
I'm conflicted af. I wanna buy in but it's too high but it might never come down enough for me to feel good about it.

11-04-217:25 AM

NerdWallet IPO: stock priced, trading on Nasdaq today as fintech company goes public

The financial products comparison platform will itself be judged by investors today.

BY MICHAEL GROTHAUS

Another tech IPO happens today. This time it’s NerdWallet, the fintech company, having its initial public offering. Here’s what you need to know about the company and its IPO:

What is NerdWallet? NerdWallet was founded in 2009 and educates users about financial products, such as mortgages, credit cards, and student loans. Most users visit NerdWallet to compare these types of financial products. They do this via the NerdWallet app or the NerdWallet web portal. The company is based in San Francisco.

How does NerdWallet make money? According to Bazaar Expert, NerdWallet makes money via affiliate commissions. When a NerdWallet user compares and then signs up for a financial product, NerdWallet gets a fee from the financial product’s owner.

Which stock exchange will NerdWallet debut on? NerdWallet will debut on the Nasdaq Global Market.

What will NerdWallet’s stock ticker be? NerdWallet will trade under the ticker “NRDS.”

How many NRDS shares are available? According to a company press release, 7,250,000 shares of Class A common stock are up for purchase.

[How much will NRDS shares cost? The IPO price of NRDS stock is $18 per share. If all shares sell for that price, NerdWallet will raise $130,500,000 in today’s IPO.

11-04-217:25 AM

NerdWallet IPO: stock priced, trading on Nasdaq today as fintech company goes public

The financial products comparison platform will itself be judged by investors today.

BY MICHAEL GROTHAUS

Another tech IPO happens today. This time it’s NerdWallet, the fintech company, having its initial public offering. Here’s what you need to know about the company and its IPO:

What is NerdWallet? NerdWallet was founded in 2009 and educates users about financial products, such as mortgages, credit cards, and student loans. Most users visit NerdWallet to compare these types of financial products. They do this via the NerdWallet app or the NerdWallet web portal. The company is based in San Francisco.

How does NerdWallet make money? According to Bazaar Expert, NerdWallet makes money via affiliate commissions. When a NerdWallet user compares and then signs up for a financial product, NerdWallet gets a fee from the financial product’s owner.

Which stock exchange will NerdWallet debut on? NerdWallet will debut on the Nasdaq Global Market.

What will NerdWallet’s stock ticker be? NerdWallet will trade under the ticker “NRDS.”

How many NRDS shares are available? According to a company press release, 7,250,000 shares of Class A common stock are up for purchase.

[How much will NRDS shares cost? The IPO price of NRDS stock is $18 per share. If all shares sell for that price, NerdWallet will raise $130,500,000 in today’s IPO.
Screenshot_20211104-091619.png

They didn't let me in 😡 just got this. Curious to see how it plays out.

Only got like 75 shares of Naked, but I copped at .87 so I'm at a loss right now. Still, I may pick up a few at it's current price and see where it goes. When I copped at the beginning of the year the shit was like 1.49 or some shit so it'd be sweet to see it go back up to at least that.
Yea if u wanna continue investing in the company and believe in it just average down from your 87 cent price.

If u willing to do that tho I would wait til the price is somewhere in the 50s to drop more money on it. If u can drop from 87 cents down into the 60s u will probably have a higher chance of eventually breaking even should u decide u don't wanna invest in them anymore.

If u don't wanna continue investing in them though don't stick around just bc u don't wanna cut your losses. If we talking hundreds or thousands then I understand. Otherwise ur possibly missing other opportunities.

Back