Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Just sold all my tesla. That shit was getting closer and closer to my purchase price. Ill buy back if it creeps up again. But I cant afford to get stuck with tesla if the mfer really crashes.
I bet ur gonna be tempted af to shop that around on something else

It's a goddamn bloodbath for anything tech or EV related. I wonder if this is related to GME being squeezed still. Doesnt seem to be any other logical reason for the sell off to be this sustained.

It's a goddamn bloodbath for anything tech or EV related. I wonder if this is related to GME being squeezed still. Doesnt seem to be any other logical reason for the sell off to be this sustained.
You're saying over 10 years after I've stopped fucking with them, they are still finding a way devalue my shit?

You're saying over 10 years after I've stopped fucking with them, they are still finding a way devalue my shit?
I hope you bought back in at some point in those 10 years. There were major gains to be had and even if this correction turns into a crash those times will come again!

I hope you bought back in at some point in those 10 years. There were major gains to be had and even if this correction turns into a crash those times will come again!
No, I was joking about their actual business model, lol.

feature-gamestop-trade-in-memes.jpg

No, I was joking about their actual business model, lol.

feature-gamestop-trade-in-memes.jpg

I used to work for them back when it was FuncoLand in the mid-90's. The sheer number of kids hearts we crushed like this would make the Grinch proud. Kids come in with a big ass stack of NES, SNES, or Genesis games and end up with $20 and change in credit... maybe. Can't buy shit with it and got moms reaching in her purse mad 'cause she gotta make up the rest.

Or the sucker that bought a 3D0 and was trying to flip it to a Playstation or Saturn and got laughed into bolivian.

And don't let the stack of games have a high dollar gem in it, we ain't scanning that one. We setting that off to the side and keeping it for ourselves. At the end of the day we used to see who got the most money in scammed games and it was usually the store manager.

Not gonna lie I heard it years ago when Republicans took control of the entire Govt meaning all three branches the market moves higher in the first 3-9 months expecting deregulation and business friendly policies. The democrats took control so as expected the market will revert to the means prior to any actual policy being enacted but will eventually move higher with enacted actual fiscal policies child care tax credit, Expansion of the earn income tax credit and student loan relief. The market might be also pricing in a sharp spike in wages if the democrats continue to push for higher wages without doing anything else.

Back