Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

For those of you new to this believe that pump like this happen all the time chat room pumps have been going on for decades check out classics on tickers like tops and lfin..the key here is to avoid em but if you do play get in and get out don't get greedy...once the selling starts it plummets faster than it shot up....

this feels like market manipulation.......cuz i wasnt in on it.

who is apart of that group?
Wall streets bets is a reddit subforum market manipulation happens all the time with hedge funds because their pockets are alot deeper..talking billions... the idea was to get a bunch of little retail guys to go up against the big dawgs..forgive me if this wasn't the answer you sought and you already knew this

For those of you new to this believe that pump like this happen all the time chat room pumps have been going on for decades check out classics on tickers like tops and lfin..the key here is to avoid em but if you do play get in and get out don't get greedy...once the selling starts it plummets faster than it shot up....
I mostly agree with this. Unfortunately, I have been telling myself this for the last week and missed this crazy ride, lol.

they say its coming to europe next.....this is like a trend

i need to look into this.......

i legally cant invest in the swiss market....but imma try the other shit

Back