Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Community Cookbook/Recipe Thread

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I'll start the thread off with one of my secret recipes.

This is a recipe I use to make blended milkshakes:

Get your blender and add 1 and a half scoops of your favorite protein shake (the higher the quailty of the protein the better the taste)

This is the brand I use:

KIMG0148.JPG

After the 1 and a half scoops of protein add 1 cup of milk (recommend non fat), some frozen strawberries and 3 cubes of ice. Blend that up. After you're done add some fat free whip cream on it. I guarantee it'll taste like a good ass milk shake from the store , but will have practically no carbs or fat.

pulled pork....

use orange juice and captain morgan as an overnight marinade

then slow cook it as you would normally do.....i like to make my own sauce and what not, but it's the marinade....trust me

i know a lotta people don't like pork.... but this is how you gotta eat it before giving up on it

instead of noodles, i copped this spiralizer and ran a zucchini through it

NO carbs and you still get the feel of pasta

the ONLY drawback that i've found is that zucchini holds hella water, so if you warm it up, the moisture will puddle up in your container

also back to the pork argument

replace bacon and sausage with salmon in the morning..

will change your life....

salmon and grits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>life it'self

bananas and peanut butter (preferably jif natural creamy) is a clutch snack

so good

I can never get protein shakes right. Them shits nasty!

im sure you're doing something wrong lol

if you're using a blender, thats mistake no. 1

I tried for months and couldnt take it...the blender just doesnt get the texture fine enough for consumption

i highly recommend the nutri ninja

the ONLY drawback that i've found is that zucchini holds hella water, so if you warm it up, the moisture will puddle up in your container

Lol I got my mom doing Keto for awhile and she made a lasagna using Zucchini noodles. It was good, but like you said, hella water so it kind of fucked up the sauce.

I would recommend using Spaghetti Squash for a noodle replacement. Its perfect and holds way less water. Almost none actually.

Ive made Spaghetti with it and Ive also made A chicken fettuccine alfredo with spaghetti squash and it was one of the most amazing things ive ever done. Perfect for stir fry as well!

I literally was about to post the same thing.

Protein Shake Idea. This is for a meal replacement, so it will include things that provide calories and fat/protein for a quick meal.

I prefer a sugar free/low carb protein powder.

Strawberry or Raspberry flavor Protein powder

2 oz cream cheese

2tb Flax Meal

2tb Chia Seeds

1 and 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

1/2 to 1 full cup of Raspberries/Strawberries depending on how much Carbs you are willing to ingest.

Couple drops of Vanilla Extract

To start out, pour in the almond milk and the chia seeds. Let the chia seeds sit in the almond milk for a few minutes. They develop a gelatinous coating. After letting the seeds soak for maybe 2-5 minutes, add in the other ingredients and blend until smooth. You will then have yourself a High Fat, Moderate Protein, Low Carb Fiber loaded meal replacement. Full of essential Vitamins and Minerals.

Back