Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

This post is hilarious because after the election you were in the Covid thread telling @ChicagoFigure that Cumo did a good job bringing down the death rate even tho he contributed to the death rate by putting people in nursing homes. :scust:

“after Biden got elected the narrative started changing”

:lol10:

You watch everything? Fox called it? Yet you still ran defense like a bitch.
And you just can't wait to jump on my nuts like a bitch at every opportunity can you? Lol.

I've left you niggas alone but y'all just can't seem to leave me alone can you?

If you can, prove it and never quote or reference me again.

Look at y'all pouncing, lol. Nobody take y'all serious enough to care.

Any rational person can see I was just adding context and objectivity. I said nothing false.

But y'all go ahead and get your egasms off in this circle jerk of idiocy.
I got no malice toward u either way but...

...to your credit u acknowledge he fucked up multiple times but then the whole "he brought the positivity rate down" while actually lying about numbers and massively contributing to the real rate was the huge contradiction that made me think u were defending dude instead of just providing context.

It is what it is though lol ?

I got no malice toward u either way but...

...to your credit u acknowledge he fucked up multiple times but then the whole "he brought the positivity rate down" while actually lying about numbers and massively contributing to the real rate was the huge contradiction that made me think u were defending dude instead of just providing context.

It is what it is though lol ?
That wasn't so much directed at you, should have clarified that.

And I can see how it can be viewed as a contradiction, but the NY positivity rate did become the lowest in the nation and remain there for months:

60B08051-45A6-4084-8503-44F1A4CFFA9F.jpeg

That's all I was pointing out. Fucked up in the beginning and drove the rate higher then got the rate down and kept it there.

go ahead and put the phone down. we dont want you getting too angry and end up punching out a wall

Dude really said the narrative changed after the election. Like we wasn’t pointing out the hypocrisy. Anyone who wasn’t consumed by the media saw this shit a mile away. Dems was openly telling each other to shut up and just vote. Now the narrative changed? Or did the TV lose it’s influence since they can’t blame republicans anymore?

Im so glad you brought the receipts, seems like the night queef is suffering from some kind of amnesia

:wtf11:

Man I thought Republicans were the ones who had to cheat/steal to win elections??!!

new-jersey-mail-in-voter-fraud-.jpg

mendez-and-jackson.jpg

BB16dHEy.img

dallas-jones.jpg

Da h3ll is all this.

Back