Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A short and simple story about men’s mental health

it is crazy this thread is so empty.

why are we looked at as weak or a pussy for needing help?

i personally hold in tons of shit for that very reason. i can admit it.

alot of shit my wife doesnt even know because.......i dont want to seem like i dont have it together..

so i always say i got it. ill take care of it. im cool

its not her fault. its mine but it doesnt change that im still holding things close to the chest.

and at the end of the day......when i do open up a bit.....people say they cant relate because they say my life isnt the reality for your normal black man.

like what the fuck does that even mean?

so i close up again.

shit is crazy

it is crazy this thread is so empty.

why are we looked at as weak or a pussy for needing help?

i personally hold in tons of shit for that very reason. i can admit it.

alot of shit my wife doesnt even know because.......i dont want to seem like i dont have it together..

so i always say i got it. ill take care of it. im cool

its not her fault. its mine but it doesnt change that im still holding things close to the chest.

and at the end of the day......when i do open up a bit.....people say they cant relate because they say my life isnt the reality for your normal black man.

like what the fuck does that even mean?

so i close up again.

shit is crazy
Was called weak by my own moms and sisters for opening up when I was younger so people can miss me with that toxic masculinity shit and that we do ut to eachother.

My last girl told me I never open up, got a lot of trauma, spoke only on a little of it and she was gone 2 weeks later.

We really need an open space and I would encourage young boys to be able to speak on shit thats bothering them.

Keeping everything bottled up will only make you depressed and eventually become a cold person or commit that.

Was called weak by my own moms and sisters for opening up when I was younger so people can miss me with that toxic masculinity shit and that we do ut to eachother.

My last girl told me I never open up, got a lot of trauma, spoke only on a little of it and she was gone 2 weeks later.

We really need an open space and I would encourage young boys to be able to speak on shit thats bothering them.

Keeping everything bottled up will only make you depressed and eventually become a cold person or commit that.
yea.....very true.....
trauma is a mf'er. shit can literally eat away at you.

Niggas really wanna be an open book with the same folks that'll tear em down for misquoting a Jay Z lyric

Lol seems oxymoronic if you ask me

And yeah, no one asked me

Niggas really wanna be an open book with the same folks that'll tear em down for misquoting a Jay Z lyric

Lol seems oxymoronic if you ask me

And yeah, no one asked me
maybe thats why they do the things they do.

Back