Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent Calls Out The Rest of G-Unit ...... Again

Them dudes was grown men. 50 ain't their father its not his job to make sure them niggas show up to work on time and do their jobs.

you're right....but he was the BOSS and he should've instructed these niggas(HIS WORKERS) better on how to move around without him.

What also is telling is that these niggas had access to mad people and resources becuz of 50 and didn't take advantage of shit

I think 50 is frustrated with them because, hes seeing people pass them and be in positions all of G-unit should be in (Like some of ya'll said with Yo Gotti, ect.). I think he grew up with Yayo and i know he knew Lloyd since he was a teen. Cuz in the early G-Unit days Lloyd couldnt go on tour with them because he was too young.

Then theres Young Buck. Its like seeing 2 cousins fight. I'm sure is always telling 50 he wants the bag, and to give him another shot, but all he does is fumble the shit & fuck up. I remember a few years ago when it first came out that he got money troubles, and 1 of the things this nigga was doing, was going to Atlanta, renting expensive luxury cars for him and his niggas & then driving them to TN. Supposedly he did this all the time and im sure he spent 6 figures or more doing that shit.

No matter how good of a boss you are, if your workers dont wanna listen, your hands are tied.

Those EPs they were dropping a few years ago were fire

Beauty of Independence
The Beast Is G-Unit
The Lost Flash Drive

I think Buck have a good work ethic because he been dropping mixtapes but he is bad with money, not business oriented and that tranny situation sabotage the rest of his career. Buck should be where Yo Gotti is doing right now. Gotti bought himself out of contract from Cash Money and it's been on ever since. Buck should learn from him and I'm not even a Gotti fan
Buck been around the game too long to not know these things

I think 50 is frustrated with them because, hes seeing people pass them and be in positions all of G-unit should be in (Like some of ya'll said with Yo Gotti, ect.). I think he grew up with Yayo and i know he knew Lloyd since he was a teen. Cuz in the early G-Unit days Lloyd couldnt go on tour with them because he was too young.

Then theres Young Buck. Its like seeing 2 cousins fight. I'm sure is always telling 50 he wants the bag, and to give him another shot, but all he does is fumble the shit & fuck up. I remember a few years ago when it first came out that he got money troubles, and 1 of the things this nigga was doing, was going to Atlanta, renting expensive luxury cars for him and his niggas & then driving them to TN. Supposedly he did this all the time and im sure he spent 6 figures or more doing that shit.

No matter how good of a boss you are, if your workers dont wanna listen, your hands are tied.
this sums up how i feel about alot of shit.
I hate seeing worthless ass cultures passing black people.
But i get called all type shit for wanting more than people want for themselves.

Yep ..I'm stupid.

Banks does solo shows I would think

Yayo was doing a lot of projects with dudes who were buzzin at one point.

Buck....... Buck Nasty

50 probably would have came and performed a few joints if they had a bag for him,but a G Unit show with no 50 is like whatever

I would hope they made enough when G Unit was poppin,to have some bread

Did 50 instill the work ethic tho?....i mean lets be honest Yayo came home to fur coats and 3-somes and 6 or 7 figures in his bank account...wtf is gonna work hard after that...and EVERYONE went platinum off of the 50-cent co-sign...again...who's gonna work hard after that....he's right with what he's saying but did he really instill the work ethic he really wanted them to have?....his crew in his movie worked harder than G-unit....lmaoooo

I see your point. But 50 showed them how it was SUPPOSED to be done, far as studio and show work ethic. Also, Yayo basically took a gun charge for 50, which is part of the reason he got taken care of so well when he got out. Aside from being 50's friend, if 50 had gotten knocked for them guns. Hip hop history would have been different. That shit happened a couple months before GRODT came out.

Game rarely did no shows with them. I saw a gunit show at their height, when game was with them and before the beef.

He was nowhere to be found

Plus he was with them for like 8 months

I believe whoo kid touched on this during a combat jack interview. He said Game never wanted to do shows w G-Unit early on n that's why according to Whoo Kid. Game's live performances were weak early on. To Game's defense, he was staying in California working on his debut album.

Kanye west wanted to sign Lloyd Banks to GOOD Music but Banks declined it ,it would been crazy to see him on that "Mercy" track.

That woulda been a "good" look for him...i really wanted that to happen. I heard the rumors, it was around the good Friday series. Believe Kanye actually ended up on Banks album around that time.

That woulda been a "good" look for him...i really wanted that to happen. I heard the rumors, it was around the good Friday series. Believe Kanye actually ended up on Banks album around that time.
Yeah it was "Start it Up" Kanye west Fabolous Ryan leslie Swizz Beatz was on it.

Lloyd Banks is having 15th year anniversary for Hunger For More today in Manhattan

Last edited:
I think a lot of times the rap crew life dreams ain’t fall into rap. So after they make enough to not worry about being broke or being on tour they just settle out of it. If the family is good maybe they don’t have that extra push anymore.

I think it boils down to three things:

1. Talent
2. Social Skills
3. Ambition

If you don't have all three your career won't last long.

this sums up how i feel about alot of shit.
I hate seeing worthless ass cultures passing black people.
But i get called all type shit for wanting more than people want for themselves.

Yep ..I'm stupid.

You are stupid.

BBB

What you posted makes sense, but there's another way of looking at it.

Some people just aren't cut out to be superstars. Some people don't like cameras flashing, people coming up to them and asking for autographs, living on a tour bus for months on end, etc.

I could understand how Tony Yayo might feel like he has a platinum album and he's been to the top.

In other words, some people crave the attention, other people are good at rapping but they don't want to live the lifestyle of an entertainer.

Facts and people can’t understand how somebody does not want to be famous

Back