Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer gets you fat and ain’t healthy and it’s nasty af

there’s no benefit from drinking beer over any other alcoholic beverage if you wanna get tipsy

if you one of those who wants to have a cold beer on a hot day with some food drink a fucking ginger ale or a sprite lol

lol guys be having 3 beers just to get the same buzz you could get from one glass of wine

They're drinking the wrong beer then.

Its a different type of relaxing to drink some beer.

You dont drink beer to get drunk so taking shots of some liquor aint even the same.

Plus imagine being a grown ass man and still taking shots of vodka or mixing it with some juice. Shots is only cool when you at the bar and want to get a chick drunk so you can smash.

Other than that, pour some scotch on some ice and learn how to drink liquor how it was meant to be drank.

Its a different type of relaxing to drink some beer.

You dont drink beer to get drunk so taking shots of some liquor aint even the same.

Plus imagine being a grown ass man and still taking shots of vodka or mixing it with some juice. Shots is only cool when you at the bar and want to get a chick drunk so you can smash.

Other than that, pour some scotch on some ice and learn how to drink liquor how it was meant to be drank.
Why subject yourself to beer which deep down you KNOW taste like piss water when you can have an ice cold refreshing iced tea?

idk mane pineapple soda with some vodka in it hits the spot for me

Why subject yourself to beer which deep down you KNOW taste like piss water when you can have an ice cold refreshing iced tea?

idk mane pineapple soda with some vodka in it hits the spot for me

Bruh, older you get the less you supposed to liket sweets. On average. Not talking for everyone, but thats how it goes for most people.

With that said, i cant even drink pineapple soda cause the shit is too sweet. So i cant imagine mixing my liquor with it.

I like the way beer tastes, nothing more relaxing than grilling outside on a Sunday with some beer and the game in the back ground.

At night? Pour me some scotch on the rocks, and lets get the shit popping.

Thats me though. Everyone allowed to do it their way.

From a health standpoint though, liquor turns into sugar once digested. Keep mixing it with sweet drinks is a first class ticket to diabetes land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back