Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

Who has Al Horford in this league? I have him in 4 of my money leagues, lol. Definitely my swing player for this season, especially since he is perfect for Roto.

Who has Al Horford in this league? I have him in 4 of my money leagues, lol. Definitely my swing player for this season, especially since he is perfect for Roto.

@MJ DOOM drafted him. Should be solid early but if they aren't in playoff position he's gonna start to lose minutes.

@MJ DOOM drafted him. Should be solid early but if they aren't in playoff position he's gonna start to lose minutes.
I was thinking that too, but then I looked at the roster and they don’t really have a young player at center to give minutes to. Mike Muscala is his backup.

I have Bazley on 3 teams and he and Poku could play some center if they really go small ball though.

U guys are a 10 team league, so I doubt Bazley has value in your league.

I was thinking that too, but then I looked at the roster and they don’t really have a young player at center to give minutes to. Mike Muscala is his backup.

I have Bazley on 3 teams and he and Poku could play some center if they really go small ball though.

U guys are a 10 team league, so I doubt Bazley has value in your league.

Yeah I was thinking about grabbing bazley too. I got him on watchlist. I think he's about to have a great year tho.

Back