Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Milwaukee Bucks vs #2 Toronto Raptors (TOR wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
MQ2VTKPSQVFKBL7ABGJ3PY2POA.jpg

Season Series: Bucks 2-1 vs Raptors
Jan 31, 2019 - Bucks 105, Raptors 92 in Toronto
Jan 5, 2019 - Raptors 123, Bucks 116 in Milwaukee
Dec 9, 2018 - Bucks 104, Raptors 99 in Toronto

636277053009766947-USATSI-9918245.jpg

Bucks vs Raptors Playoff History: Bucks 0-1 all-time vs Raptors
2017 Eastern Conference 1st Round: Raptors win 4-2​

Last edited:
Im still sticking with Toronto but I dont feel nowhere near as confident as I did before, I feel like The Raptors have more guys to throw at Giannis than the Bucks have to thow at Kawhi but damn....Toronto's offense besides Kawhi has been brutal and Milwaukees role players have been better in the playoffs too

Toronto in 7

You woulda had curry bros in the West and gasol bros in the east but pau fucked it up by wearing his loafers too tight on the bench and needed foot surgery

Its a toss up imo. I wouldnt be suprised if either team wins.

Ima pick the Raptors though. Kawhi is gonna be the best player on the court so ima pick the raptors off that.

Ima say Raptors in 6 or Bucks in 7.

Also, votes put in after the 1st game dont count.

Posts too.

Motherfuckers be never posting and then after a blow out in game 1 they come through like I had this team in 5 the whole time!

Fuck outa here.

I cant see the Raptors being as bad offensively against the Bucks as they were against the Sixers. They were brutal against the Sixers and kept passing up open shots and giving the ball to Kawhi to make something happen out of double teams.

The Bucks also dont have as many options as the Sixers did.

The Sixers had 4 players that could make something happen if a play broke down, with the Bucks its either Giannis or Bledsoe and Bledsoe isnt that good at making something happen.

The Raptors I think will be better at guarding against a system than guarding against 4 individual players that can create for themselves.

The flipside is with a heavy drive and kick team like the Bucks, if they get hot you can find yourself down double digits in a hurry.

Back