Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

they didn’t turn it around quick though.

What you mean? With Goffs rookie deal & all that cap space they put a Super Bowl team together two years after that shitty 12 loss season.The Jags don’t gotta pay Ramsey, they got picks & cap space.

Im legit shocked Mariota has been so bad this season. I was not high on him coming outta Oregon, but i thought he woulda been a decent game manager. Something like alex smith. I figured every thing woulda finally clicked for him by now.

Its crazy how him n Winston look like they will both be busts.

Interested to see where Tua, Herbert and Fromm land next season.

Im legit shocked Mariota has been so bad this season. I was not high on him coming outta Oregon, but i thought he woulda been a decent game manager. Something like alex smith. I figured every thing woulda finally clicked for him by now.

Its crazy how him n Winston look like they will both be busts.

Interested to see where Tua, Herbert and Fromm land next season.

If you go back on the AllHipHop forum and read the cheap seats thread the year we drafted him, I was initially against the pick. I preferred we roll with Mettenberger and draft Leonard Williams instead. Now Mett might not have worked out, but he was a 6th round pick and we wouldve been in a position to draft Goff next yearr, Wentz, or someone else anyway.

But the more I saw him play, especially in the 2016 season where he had his best numbers, the more i just accepted it and rolled with it. Still I ignored his fundamental flaws. I even made excuses for him like not having the right OC's or coaches and not playing in the right system. All the while niggas like @Thor were warning me and telling me how much he sucked. But nope. I chose to ignore it, because my homerism blinded me. And yet here we are. 5 years wasted. 5 years of trying to make Hawaiian Tebow look less shitty than what he really is. But you can only polish a turd for so long

You know what's even crazier? If you read this pre-draft scouting report of him back in 2015, it basically echoes everything that's wrong with what he still does today.

Back