Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that stuff is up only because the person who made it speculates that's who it is. Don't see dray shitting on a current teammate in a public forum like that. Also Durant has successful ventures so that's the main reason why I don't think it's about him

Dremond shitted on him to his face so why wouldn't he do it on a website. Lmao.

Not to mention Lebron did have all those ventures before Durant and a lot of the stuff Durant invested in is exactly the same type of stuff Lebron invested in earlier. It definitely looks like he is carbon copying what Lebron has done. Shit, Durant talked trash about creating super teams and when Lebron did it he went and did so after and credited Lebron with making it possible to do so.

You might be right that Dremond could be talking about other players but Durant is the closest example to the case study not the ball family. What they tried to do was totally different than anything Lebron has done so far

Golden opportunity tonight. Blake out. If we win and they lose were the 6th seed. Shit is wild man. Weve basically had the best defense in the league since the all star break.

Real intereted to see if Vuc and/or Ross gets re signed this summer. Dream scenario would be for us to flip Fournier and Mo for Beal

Fultz/DJ
Beal/Ross
Isaac/Wes
Gordon/Vet
Vuc/Rookie

I can get jiggy with that

Golden opportunity tonight. Blake out. If we win and they lose were the 6th seed. Shit is wild man. Weve basically had the best defense in the league since the all star break.

Real intereted to see if Vuc and/or Ross gets re signed this summer. Dream scenario would be for us to flip Fournier and Mo for Beal

Fultz/DJ
Beal/Ross
Isaac/Wes
Gordon/Vet
Vuc/Rookie

I'm so prod of y'all man. Magic getting the 6th seed will be one of the dopest things to happen this season. I'll be watching all y'all shit in the playoffs man. Y'all deserve all of it

Fultz/DJ
Beal/Ross
Isaac/Wes
Gordon/Vet
Vuc/Rookie

The caw caw boys rooting for y'all brah

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back