Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luke was a real nigga he'd show film of this with Rob and Magic in attendance and be passive aggressive like Bron is.

"Some of us just aren't playing defense, we aren't rotating, we're kinda just standing there not doing anything"

You about to get the boot after the season anyway might as well go down swinging on niggas.
Bron gonna be like I'll make sure you never coach again

Word to Mike Brown, David blatt, and Ty lue

Yall remember before the season started when the Lakers were trying to trade for Kawhi and the Spurs wanted all the kids?

The Spurs basically asked for the same offer the Lakers offered to the Pelicans for AD, and the Lakers said no?

Rumors were that Bron told Magic to chill and not trade the youngins.

Not sure how true that was, but I bet Bron regrets it now if it was true.

This is the shit I be talking about when it comes the Wizards. This stupid muthfucka still talking about making the playoffs.

Ted Leonsis on Ernie Grunfeld’s future: ‘Let’s see how the season turns out’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...-how-season-turns-out/?utm_term=.dba36b8e3bd5

PossibleShinyDuckbillcat-small.gif

Wow u mfs couldnt get along to save your lives now lakers in trouble everyone holdin hands singing kumbaya

When they were 4th in the west before lbj injury, among other player injuries yall were too scared to speak up unless KD did. Look atchall now

1qfp9p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back