Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was laughing when the nigga said the warriors needed to pray to avoid okc, but then he said the lakers?! Man somebody drop the soulja boy meme.

Champs could beat the Lakers in a best of 11 series and not drop a game, that's IF, the Lakers even make it in.

Last edited:
8376672075_4e14d305ca_o.gif

Rockets might be looking at Avery Bradley as a buyout option

Would've been perfect 2-3 years ago, my nigga Avery has been one of the worst players in the league this season

Dont think hes been healthy the past couple of seasons but dude has had a pretty bad fall off as a player

lol he must've heard you. Dropped 33 tonight

Who would you want as a coach next season?

I’d want anyone that actually knows x’s and o’s, proper rotations, game planning etc.

Wouldn’t mind someone from Pop tree like Ettore Messina but the Lakers have a fixation on hiring either former Lakers or big names.

It’ll probably be wackass JKidd

I was laughing when the nigga said the warriors needed to pray to avoid okc, but then he said the lakers?! Man somebody drop the soulja boy meme.

Champs could beat the Lakers in a best of 11 series and not drop a game, that's IF, the Lakers even make it in.
Yo there was even some guy in here that said the Lakers' young players was gonna up they stock in the playoffs

Must've been talking about next season

Bam Adebayo finessed the franchise, they thought they were drafting Dwight Lite and got an African Josh Boone, shit crazy.

I’m hoping for a Philly-GS finals. I would expect that series to be chippy/physical as fuck

Sixers arent getting out the east , they're boston sons like the rockets are the warriors sons

and the raptors will beat them too.I have to see how they match up vs the bucks but I doubt they can beat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back