Welcome To aBlackWeb

“HBCUs and its commitment to anti-Blackness” violations and abuse thread LATEST: HOWARD STUDENTS COUGHING UP BLOOD / DORMS UNINHABITABLE

Fair or Foul?

• Fair, an institution is able to do what it wants when it wants

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Foul, its clear hes trying to better his life

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Didn't you just make a thread kekeeing about Biden falling short on his proposed funding to HBCU's though? Is it oochie wally or one mic?

Or is it whatever woke twitter is on this week?

or maybe Biden should be allocating more funds to HBCU’s so Black ppl wouldnt have to live in piss and shit

its “dumb it down” by lupe

because youre an idiot

Howie U bout to get hit up. Between Tyrone stealing all that money a couple of years ago and this, sweeping changes might have to be made in their administration.

I just want to note: this is fucked up by the school, but putting an anti-black label on it is reaching at Plastic Man levels. This is just a case a greedy muhfuckas at the top fuckin the students over.

That's what the cleaning staff at schools are supposed to do. Ain't no students cleaning the air vents in their dorms

I had no idea there were cleaners in college dorms.

But with that said... given the choice between cleaning the moldy vents in my room and taking pictures and waiting for the news to show up I'm going with cleaning every time.

I had no idea there were cleaners in college dorms.

But with that said... given the choice between cleaning the moldy vents in my room and taking pictures and waiting for the news to show up I'm going with cleaning every time.

There's cleaners for the off campus apartments and maintenance staff for the dorms and off campus apartments. Same as if you live in an apartment there's supposed to be regular maintenance done by the staff the same applies for college dorms

There's cleaners for the off campus apartments and maintenance staff for the dorms and off campus apartments. Same as if you live in an apartment there's supposed to be regular maintenance done by the staff the same applies for college dorms

Facts.

but let’s discuss why this is being labeled anti black

Facts.

but let’s discuss why this is being labeled anti black

The institutions themselves? Some people feel that way about colleges in general. The classism that runs rampant on HBCU campuses often goes unspoken about outside of their circles that led to shit like Hampton banning any student in their business program from having locs probably doesn't help that thought that these schools care more about catering to what white people think.

Hate to be that guy, but.........this should end any dispute as to who the real HU is.

Never had those problems at Hampton.

James Hall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the dorms on Howard.

And it's hundreds of years old.

@wadupdoe!313

Tell em

Seriously though, I never knew Howard had an actual campus in terms of dorms and everything.

I thought they were mainly based in the city and most of their housing was off-campus.

Hampton banning any student in their business program from having locs

This sounds snobby, but I kind of understand where the administration is coming from.

At least from a late 80's/early 90's perspective.

Means to an end, but this just seems like something to make sure the kids would have the best chance of getting a job after graduating.

Might be different for women, but I think most black men with locs would have a hard time finding a job in Corporate America.

Hard enough for black men without locs to get a job in Corporate America.

Don't agree with banning students, but I understand the logic behind it.

Basically, from the administration's perspective, they're just giving the kids the best chance of finding employment.

The institutions themselves? Some people feel that way about colleges in general. The classism that runs rampant on HBCU campuses often goes unspoken about outside of their circles that led to shit like Hampton banning any student in their business program from having locs probably doesn't help that thought that these schools care more about catering to what white people think.
Sounds more like a class situation than a black situation then. I think people tend to say anti-black when it’s really about class because they equate poor with black. That in itself to me is problematic.

Back