Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Actress” Indya Moore spews some tranny propaganda on Twitter & then disrespects Malcolm X...

FAF4B1D7-9C34-42B9-9561-62FD4CD7B29E.gif

3EBB962F-347D-486D-9146-D8D36E1D663C.gif

One of the most supressed knowledges of Malcolm X was that he was Bi sexual & was a sex worker for 10 years.

— IAM (@ IndyaMoore) January 15, 2019

9731458E-31B3-4554-A68B-9447F05C4393.gif

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/malcolm-xs-daughter-disputes-claims-about-fathers-sexuality

MARTIN: Particularly their interpersonal relationships. So is it possible that perhaps Dr. Marable had access to information that you did not? Or that was just uncomfortable for you to explore because...

Ms. SHABAZZ: Not at all. I mean, listen, I have a lot of friends who are gay. I have, you know, I hate to say, but some of my best friends are gay. OK? So, if my father experienced persons of the same sex before he became the icon Malcolm X, you know, then that would be his experience. But he would've spoken about it. And I think because there were so many other allegations, especially that my mother cheated on him with his best friend when he was in Africa. If we even consider that the FBI looked for a very long time for something to get on my father, something to discredit or to tarnish his image, then certainly they would've found the information.

And even Dr. Marable puts in his book that the FBI files indicated that Malcolm was a saint. And so I'm just certain that our government would have certainly found information over Dr. Marable and even if my mother was not being faithful to her husband, which how could she not be faithful? She had so many babies. You know, my father in 1952, just in his 20s, my father became the chief spokesman for the Nation of Islam.

Last edited:
The problem is that these idiots don't know that there's a difference between "gender", a social construct at best, and "sex", which is biological and cannot be altered.

there's a reason why the terms are "heterosexual" and "homosexual".

The left really embarrasses themselves and real liberals like me when they talk this unscientific, forcefully inclusive crap.

I've heard that bein' coveted by men is important to these trans bitches tho'.

90% of "progressive thinking" that mfs spew online is really regressive idiot logic.

No matter how hard yall try to convince mfs that a man is a woman, that shit will never be true. That mf has a Y chromosome, it's simple science, foh.
Lol @ "I'm not attracted to Y chromosomes" being the future politically correct thing to say

These mentally ill fucks need help. This is what happens when we ignore crazy. Now they're trying to drag the whole world into their perverted ass minds.

The sad thing is, the more social pressure they exert, the more this younger generation will just go along with it. These mfs bold as hell now.

If you like gay, BI, Trans, Pedo etc.... Its a mental disorder and not normal

If you are grown its nothing wrong with (pedo shit is never ok) it and do you as an adult with other adults but it is a mental disorder

If you like gay, BI, Trans, Pedo etc.... Its a mental disorder and not normal

If you are grown its nothing wrong with (pedo shit is never ok) it and do you as an adult with other adults but it is a mental disorder

Thats a slipperly slope. Is their a gay brain and a straight brain?

Back