Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ace Venture Something Something

Why are so many women okay with this? There’s no value in being a woman if y’all are going along with this and this is beyond “live and let live”

Yall dont remember when Lil Duval made fun of Janet and said if a tranny tricked him he might kill them, then they all came at Charlemagne and blamed him for it. They also wanted him cancelled but failed.
This happened? Had to be a different era

Why are so many women okay with this? There’s no value in being a woman if y’all are going along with this and this is beyond “live and let live”
A person's value isnt determined by others. Somebody else's existence dont move me. Do yall care about trans men?

Yall dont remember when Lil Duval made fun of Janet and said if a tranny tricked him he might kill them, then they all came at Charlemagne and blamed him for it. They also wanted him cancelled but failed.
That whole topic is dumb cuz theres no getting tricked by a trans person lmao

But that's another discussion for another day

A person's value isnt determined by others. Somebody else's existence dont move me. Do yall care about trans men?
A person’s value may not be determined by others but in that same token there are now feminists pushing back as well because they realize that it could potentially muddy the waters when it’s time for resources. Do you see black men going hard to prove that trans men are men?

A person’s value may not be determined by others but in that same token there are now feminists pushing back as well because they realize that it could potentially muddy the waters when it’s time for resources. Do you see black men going hard to prove that trans men are men?
I'm the wrong person to be asking these questions to. Lmao I just dgaf. Trans ppl dont diminish anyone's value. Theres not enough of them to have that kinda impact.

Who's talking about a person's value?

You're a foolish to think that another's existence doesn't move you; it does whether you want to admit it or not.

Anybody that runs around pretending to be something they clearly are not and starts chopping off body parts and popping pills in order to further convince the people around them that they are what they're not are worrisome. When you see that about half of of transfolks attempt suicide, even after they get all the surgeries and are supposed to "feel" complete, and you see how shit is playing out these days, it's not a stretch to think that some of them are going to get to the point where they've decided they're going to kill themselves... and take as many people with them as they can. And when that day comes, you'd better hope that the nigga that would have benefited from proper mental help instead of hormones and Frankenstein procedures ain't nowhere in your vicinity, 'cause on that day you'll find out just how much someone else's existence can really move you.

I accidentally merged this with Beta birthday thread. *My bad?*

When I separated them I forgot the name of Elzo thread and boom, here we go

That whole topic is dumb cuz theres no getting tricked by a trans person lmao

But that's another discussion for another day

There's both men and women from all walks of life that would fight you in real life over this statement because they were tricked themselves.

Back