Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Kamikaze

I got Em,but being unbiased,I think Em left the door open a little.

While MGK can't fuck with Em at all his song is harder,but Em's bars are better.

I think Em's shit is better because I like lyrics,but he maybe should have made this un debatable

this wasn't exactly a killshot,it was like a shot to the stomach where the nigga might make it the hospital and get fixed up and comes back blazin at you.

So can anyone give a logical reason as to why crickets are chirping in the Buddens camp?

I mean Remy damn called him a scary azzz nigga.

So can anyone give a logical reason as to why crickets are chirping in the Buddens camp?

I mean Remy damn called him a scary azzz nigga.

Joe drops another podcast tomorrow.

he's not gonna say shit for free,but he did have a funny convo on twitter basically saying Em scared to drop more than one bar a song.

I listened to it and my reaction is "meh." To be fair though, despite thinking that Eminem is one of the greatest technical rappers ever, I've never really liked any of his albums.

This album is a little annoying though. I hate modern rap as much as the next guy, and I enjoyed Em going at the crappy rappers and their crappy styles...the first time. After like the 5th or 6th shot at modern rappers, I was like "Ok, you can move on now." Honestly, I think this album is just bait. Eminem is only really entertaining when people are coming for him. I think he put this up there to rile a bunch of people up, and he's hoping they'll come for him just like MGK did.

Back