Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY No Shave November...

wife just asked me to trim it down and she the reason I got the shit lol

told her its almost november so she's stuck.....i think ima take it down/even it out a little before the month ends tho

wife just asked me to trim it down and she the reason I got the shit lol

told her its almost november so she's stuck.....i think ima take it down/even it out a little before the month ends tho
Don't do it let it ride next thing you know she'll have your nuts in a jar

Just shaved last night after having a beard for a minute.
Wanted to rock a goatee but i fucked up and ended up just leaving the rapestache
I look like a damn 12 yo

Just shaved last night after having a beard for a minute.
Wanted to rock a goatee but i fucked up and ended up just leaving the rapestache
I look like a damn 12 yo

That’s why I hate having a goatee sometimes. Having to shape it myself since my barber doesn’t do it the way I want. He does it too thin. Beards are so much easier to maintain

Practice famz...im n no way a barber but i had to teach myself..trial and error just follow that preexisting line

I don’t let my border shape my beard up anymore. Last time he did it it was too thin and he shave almost all the hair under my neck. Growing my shit out now

I don’t let my border shape my beard up anymore. Last time he did it it was too thin and he shave almost all the hair under my neck. Growing my shit out now

I had to stop my barber from fuckin’ wit my beard too...niggaz wanna feel like they “barbering” I guess smh...I just let him hit tha sideburns leading to my temple and my mustache (pause nh a vast majority of those opening remarks)...I do everything else when I get home wit my trimmers and razor

I'm gonna ask the ladies if they wanna put some $ together for the best beard...stay tuned @Kandycita
guys if ya wanna "play" ya gotta submit..

just shaved my beard

it wont be coming back until late february/ early march

there will be no pics posted until its back

unless a chick has boobies and asks nicely

Back