Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s 24 hours in a day. You can say hello.

And not too long ago you agreed with me. Soooo I’m not understanding.

lol I don't think I said I would say "peaceeeeeeeeee" and dump her tho lol

I agree that's not a good look and I would want to know what happened, but I wouldn't dump her over that lol

lol I don't think I said I would say "peaceeeeeeeeee" and dump her tho lol

I agree that's not a good look and I would want to know what happened, but I wouldn't dump her over that lol
You’re Goldie.
I’m Kandy.

We different.

I wouldn’t dump him the first time but if it becomes a habit, yea I’m out. I do understand shit happens.

Nah. It’s over fam.

I’m a little shattered. My heart is aching a little bit.
I know I will be alright though.

I just dumped this nigga for this shit.

I’m single again. Back on the prowl.
full

Please look presentable on the first date. I went on a date with this one nigga and he looked like he was doing yard work all day before leaving for the movies. Nah bro. Tf is this.

Really at the core of everything is if we vibe and whether you reveal yourself to be a shitty person or not...I don't have those rules of "don't talk about politics, religion, or sex" on a date. If it comes up in the flow of things, it comes up.

Have interests outside of work and/or school. Play an instrument, make music, read, look at the stars, cook, build something, travel....something.

Oh yea and we not talking or seeing each other everyday.

That's pretty much it.

Nah that gif is funny to me sorry yall didn't work out and how often did yall not talk for you to just cut him off?
Honestly, fuck him. The worst thing you can do to a extremely talkative ass human like myself is not talk to me. It hurts.

Back