Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in years to come, EPL folks can say they’re back because one will make it to the semis. Hopefully it is Liverpool.

Last edited:
Damn city vs pool...would have loved to see liverpool vs. Real n city vs. Barca...

Real vs. Juve is also a great match up though. The way Roma has been playing I cant see them stunt vs. Barca...but both them and sevilla got nothing to lose...

DYaLAX5WkAIrv4c.jpg

Chelsea eye shock Ramsey swoop

Chelsea are keen to raid Arsenal again this summer with a move for Aaron Ramsey being lined up as his contract approaches its final year.

The Blues landed Olivier Giroud in January, signing the France international for £18 million after Antonio Conte's doubts over Alvaro Morata and Michy Batshuayi -- who joined Borussia Dortmund on loan.

And the Mirror believes the Wales international is now on Chelsea's radar, with the Gunners likely to be under pressure to sell this summer should he not extend his contract, in order to avoid any uncertainty creeping into next season again.

Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil's contract situations provided a distraction this term, meaning Ramsey's future will likely be a priority in the coming weeks.

Jose Vs united fans is the best thing lol.

"
the last time Manchester United won the Champions League which didn’t happen a lot of times, was in 2008. Since 2011, 2012, out in the group phase, the group was almost the same group we had this season, Benfica, Basel and Galati from Romania.

Out in the group phase in 2013 out at Old Trafford in the last 16, I was on the other bench. In 2014, out in the Quarter Final. In 2015, no European football. In 2016, comes back to European football, out in the group phase, goes to Europa League and on the second knockout out of the Europa League. In 2017, play Europa League, win Europa League with me and goes back to CL."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back