Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Guest House Solution

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I don't regret any prior relationships because I feel there's a lesson within all of them. One of the things I've learned about myself is that I enjoy my privacy. That's one of the things that's holding me back from moving in with a woman, cuz I know there's gonna be days I'm not gonna wanna come home. I'ma look at the door and prolly cry. Just like...

I would just remain single but I wanna have a few kids and I don't want new niggas around my kids, so now I'm stuck.... so I thought. I've recently created a new system, called The Guest House Solution.

The Guest House Solution allows each person in the relationship to take a week away from everything and everybody in the guest house. This allows the person to not have to hear any nagging, no worries about the kids, etc.

Plus this also works for all relationships. Cuz every relationship needs some time where the 2 are apart to allow each other to miss the other person.

The week would be during her period, where she may be alil more moody, so I'm sure she would appreciate the week to herself as well. No sex would be missed so that's not an issue.

What are your thoughts on The Guest House Solution?​

Last edited:
I don't regret any prior relationships because I feel there's a lesson within all of them. One of the things I've learned about myself is that I enjoy my privacy. That's one of the things that's holding me back from moving in with a woman, cuz I know there's gonna be days I'm not gonna wanna come home. I'ma look at the door and prolly cry. Just like...

I would just remain single but I wanna have a few kids and I don't want new niggas around my kids, so now I'm stuck.... so I thought. I've recently created a new system, called The Guest House Solution.

The Guest House Solution allows each person in the relationship to take a week away from everything and everybody in the guest house. No calls (unless emergency), no talking, no nothing. This allows the person to not have to hear any nagging, no worries about the kids, etc.

Plus this also works for all relationships. Cuz every relationship needs some time where the 2 are apart to allow each other to miss the other person.

The week would be during her period, where she may be alil more moody, so I'm sure she would appreciate the week to herself as well. No sex would be missed so that's not an issue.

What are your thoughts on The Guest House Solution?​

assuming they have a guest house, that shld work. wld separate rooms have the same effect tho?

wait, if each person in the relationship is taking a week off, wouldn't that mean they're only together for 2 weeks of the month? may as well keep separate residences imo.

Beyoncesipstea.gif

wait, if each person in the relationship is taking a week off, wouldn't that mean they're only together for 2 weeks of the month? may as well keep separate residences imo.

No.

For ex. I would get January (the week of her period), she would get Feb (the week of her period) and so on.

if her week off is the week of her period, she aint gonna be enjoying her alone time. do you know how much it sucks getting your period during vacation?

Back