Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sorry Ladies all men cheat.......eventually!

Why is that the question for women but not the question when it pertains to men?

That question is the basis of this whole thread. How men fantasize about another women during sex to get a nut.

It was continually brought up that women do the same. But i argued that they do but it is not exactly same as men.

As a reformed cheater I can no longer agree with this statement presented by the TS.

Also let the record state that I have abandoned and denounce this statement and mindset that I lived by as well............"new pussy>>>>>>>old pussy". Long gone are those days of Young Man Cain and his heathen thoughts.

Ladies and gents if you get blessed to have someone who will hold you down thought the rain and sunshine. Be thankful..... Word
Trill shit from a OG

These past couple years, the voices in my head getting louder and louder..they saying

2EDBB065-02B2-4CBB-AE8B-A45298F4D888.gif

And fam...I’m this close

that nigga said she "puddled easily"

that was dope, sexy, and hilarious all in one

giphy.gif

of course its a study lmao

I forget yall niggas hate facts
all studies aren't equal. this one is indicating that black people are statistically more likely to cheat. it's worth checking what the sample size was looking like and how thorough the study was.

meh

i thought everybody visualized some "other" shit here and there

ladies ya'll saying ya'll dont be thinking about none of them buff ig dudes with the arched eyebrows and lace front beards?

t'huh

giphy.gif

Very sassy expression bruh. Don't do this.

for one.....it was a light chuckle my nigga....the type of sound that dont transfer to a keyboard well.....thats how I chose to spell my chuckle

TWO....that shit old bro....like a couple days.....you on recap status

this list is bullshit

white chicks are whores.
and white dudes are whore seekers.

i refuse to believe that black men cheat more than hispanic or white men.

IDK who cheats more but women love bad boys and the black man is the biggest bad boy there is in America.

Last edited:
this list is bullshit

white chicks are whores.
and white dudes are whore seekers.

i refuse to believe that black men cheat more than hispanic or white men.
I dont believe some graph where ppl openly admit to cheating but uh

Are white dudes subs n pushovers?

Or out here gettin pussy left n right??

Some of dishit dont be addin up

To answer the original question of mental cheating. It is true for both men and women and it is not a bad thing.

Question for the ladies!

So there have been speculation that women do it too. Fantasize about other men while having sex with their partner. My question is have you done it and was it because you were disinterested in your partner? Are was their another reason.

I do it. It is not because I am ever disinterested in my partner. I've never fantasied about another man. I fantasize about a woman being in the bedroom with us.

I started to read back and I got to page 2 before I was like fuck this shit. I don't believe this bullshit, I can't say all men do anything or that all women do anything. That's a huge reach.

As a reformed cheater I can no longer agree with this statement presented by the TS.

Also let the record state that I have abandoned and denounce this statement and mindset that I lived by as well............"new pussy>>>>>>>old pussy". Long gone are those days of Young Man Cain and his heathen thoughts.

Ladies and gents if you get blessed to have someone who will hold you down thought the rain and sunshine. Be thankful..... Word
I almost threw a chair at you b

Back