Welcome To aBlackWeb

Slam Magazine's New Top 100 Greatest NBA Players

Defense wins championships. How many Barkley got?
LMAO,
Sure being on a team with the GOAT, a HoF coach and another HoFer had nothing to do it. He wasnt even the best defender on the team once Rodman joined

Barkley 'carried' one team to the Finals and lost. I'll stick with a (six-time) winner.

GTFOH, how many finials did here Pippen get to after Jordan retired? How about when he went to play baseball?How many eastern conference championship rounds did he get to? Google it and get back to us here

Last edited:
Defense wins championships. How many Barkley got?

LMAO,
Sure being on a team with the GOAT, a HoF coach and another HoFer had nothing to do it. He clearly wasnt even the best defender on the team once Rodman joined. And it was debated a year when it was just him and Jordan

GTFOH, how many finials did here Pippen get to after Jordan retired? How about when he went to play baseball?How many eastern conference championship rounds did he get to? Lol, Google it and get back to me

Pippen got the Bulls to the ECF the year Jordan retired

LMAO,
Sure being on a team with the GOAT, a HoF coach and another HoFer had nothing to do it. He clearly wasnt even the best defender on the team once Rodman joined. And it was debated a year when it was just him and Jordan
That wasn't even Rodman in his prime. Pippen was the better defender when they were teammates

GTFOH, how many finials did here Pippen get to after Jordan retired? How about when he went to play baseball?How many eastern conference championship rounds did he get to? Google it and get back to us here

No need for Google, watched all of it growing. You must not have, Pip lost to the Knicks in 7 in the Eastern Congerence Finals in 94. Rodman was a great defender also, but Pippen was historically know for guarding pos. 1-5 with ease, full court if need be. Wasn't the best shooter, but could create his own and finish in traffic. Who id 'us here'? You the only one spewing foolishiness. Just because you bought some Barkley re-issues does not qualify you as a basketball historian. Why don't hit Youtube and watch sone Pip highlights then report to me. Bulls had 3 rings BEFORE Rodman got there and helped Jordan take out teams that had Isaiah Thomas, Magic Johnson and Clyde Drexler to win title, before they dusted Phoenix. You trying to compare apples to oranges, I'm talking titles, you talking shoes....

25q817l.jpg

LOL, you don't want it with Cousy. I swear we all could be HOF'ers in that era
did niggas even have ankles back then?

that shit was sad.....it actually look like he broke his ankle

No need for Google, watched all of it growing. You must not have, Pip lost to the Knicks in 7 in the Eastern Congerence Finals in 94. Rodman was a great defender also, but Pippen was historically know for guarding pos. 1-5 with ease, full court if need be. Wasn't the best shooter, but could create his own and finish in traffic. Who id 'us here'? You the only one spewing foolishiness. Just because you bought some Barkley re-issues does not qualify you as a basketball historian. Why don't hit Youtube and watch sone Pip highlights then report to me. Bulls had 3 rings BEFORE Rodman got there and helped Jordan take out teams that had Isaiah Thomas, Magic Johnson and Clyde Drexler to win title, before they dusted Phoenix. You trying to compare apples to oranges, I'm talking titles, you talking shoes....
I am confused, what point are you making.

1) you say Barkley only led his team 1 championship round
1a) i make the point Pip never did it. I also ask about leading his team conference championship rnd. I thought it would be logical you would compare the two to see who came out on top.
2) you say defense wins championships
And state he was the best defender. On the team.
2a) i dont disagree with that (as a whole) but, i say Rodman was the best defender when he got there and Jordan was a better defender for a period of time was there (he did win def player of the year while pip was on the team)
3) you make the point he won championships, all of my points prove having the GOAT on the team, a HoF coach and other HoFs come in and out (Parrish/Rodman) kind of helped with that given he never got to a championship round without them.

Do you really think if Jordan was on ANY of Barks teams and Pip got whatever 2nd best player that was on Barks team we would be having the conversation?? You have to put it in context.

Barkley >>> Pippen

Btw

No one asked you

I am confused, what point are you making.

1) you say Barkley only led his team 1 championship round
1a) i make the point Pip never did it. I also ask about leading his team conference championship rnd. I thought it would be logical you would compare the two to see who came out on top.
2) you say defense wins championships
And state he was the best defender. On the team.
2a) i dont disagree with that (as a whole) but, i say Rodman was the best defender when he got there and Jordan was a better defender for a period of time was there (he did win def player of the year while pip was on the team)
3) you make the point he won championships, all of my points prove having the GOAT on the team, a HoF coach and other HoFs come in and out (Parrish/Rodman) kind of helped with that given he never got to a championship round without them.

Do you really think if Jordan was on ANY of Barks teams and Pip got whatever 2nd best player that was on Barks team we would be having the conversation?? You have to put it in context.

The rankings is for players, not teams or hypothetical scenarios. Simply put, Pip was a better, more versitile player. Barkley is great, for sure, but Pippen was more vital in winning titles than he's give credit for.

Back