Welcome To aBlackWeb

Say Something Nice About The Poster Above

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Being that it's black history month, I thought it'll be nice to have a thread where we can uplift eachother.

I'll start the thread off with a random poster. I think it's dope how no matter how many times @Germs gets shot down by one of these chicks, he continues to shoot his shot. That's true persistence. Keep up the bad work.​

mars seems like a smart guy....cool too

he'll probably pull over and help you change a flat

Being that it's black history month, I thought it'll be nice to have a thread where we can uplift eachother.

I'll start the thread off with a random poster. I think it's dope how no matter how many times @Germs gets shot down by one of these chicks, he continues to shoot his shot. That's true persistence. Keep up the bad work.​
121B7089-4657-4AF5-98BB-389002678CB7.gif

U miss 100% of the shots u don’t take

9F649591-1058-44F7-A385-619B7F61E032.jpeg

Yall fucked up a potential classic lol

Say something about the poster ABOVE u.. and when i say nice im talkin about sarcastic nice shit. Yall niggas in here genuinely being nice

I've revealed some pretty bad shit about myself on here lol I didn't realize I had the Mal (too cool) perception about me
Nah it’s funny and cool, like u the type nigga that would say “dun lingo” in convo and mean it

Back