Welcome To aBlackWeb

I currently have put out applications for my Summer 17 thot trials at my local bodega's and Target stores

West Indians will get first priority with AA coming in a close second.

Absolutely no WHITES!

If yall know any 20-26yo in the NYC area interested let me know

Also they must have at least 1 child, no more than 3

I currently have put out applications for my Summer 17 thot trials at my local bodega's and Target stores

West Indians will get first priority with AA coming in a close second.

Absolutely no WHITES!

If yall know any 20-26yo in the NYC area interested let me know

Also they must have at least 1 child, no more than 3
I don't want to do it but the Caribbean is not West of India. Columbus was lost when he discovered this place and that is how that term came about. It is both factually incorrect and wrong to refer to Caribbean people as West Indians as it is incorrect to refer to the natives of this land as Indians. Not trying to damper your persuit but as a Native of the Caribbean Sea I have a problem with the term West Indian.

I don't want to do it but the Caribbean is not West of India. Columbus was lost when he discovered this place and that is how that term came about. It is both factually incorrect and wrong to refer to Caribbean people as West Indians as it is incorrect to refer to the natives of this land as Indians. Not trying to damper your persuit but as a Native of the Caribbean Sea I have a problem with the term West Indian.
Yeah yeah yeah Carmen San Diego

You gonna put me on to a Brooklyn bitty or nah?

Yeah yeah yeah Carmen San Diego

You gonna put me on to a Brooklyn bitty or nah?
As long as you don't call her a bitty I will put you in a position to shoot your shot but you will find that most of the woman I know personally want a Rastaman.

As long as you don't call her a bitty I will put you in a position to shoot your shot but you will find that most of the woman I know personally want a Rastaman.
All I ask is for the rock b

No I won't call her a bitty and I could pass for a Rasta

I'm looking for a summertime side peice, nothing serious

All I ask is for the rock b

No I won't call her a bitty and I could pass for a Rasta

I'm looking for a summertime side peice, nothing serious
No disrespect but you can not pass for Rasta in a crowd of Rasta. Maybe to people who don't know Rasta.

Yes indeed.

_y0fSR.gif

Back